Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 90 of 323 FirstFirst ... 8586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -891
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Joe Flacco, 8-4 in the playoffs, 6 away game wins, 12TDs, 1 Int over the last 2 postseasons, several division titles in a division including The Steelers, never missing a postseason. That's the definition of an "elite QB."

Still wouldn't trade Suckchez for Flacco???? LOLOLOL
    Of course not. After all he knows so much more about football then we do.
    Quote Quote  

2. -892
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Joe Flacco, 8-4 in the playoffs, 6 away game wins, 12TDs, 1 Int over the last 2 postseasons, several division titles in a division including The Steelers, never missing a postseason. That's the definition of an "elite QB."

Still wouldn't trade Suckchez for Flacco???? LOLOLOL
    He has 2 div titles and doesn't play in a division w/ the Pats. Beating the Pats 1 game is one thing, beating them out over 16 is near impossible w/ Brady(only one team has ever done it).

Flacco's first good postseason game was last year's title game, he now has 3 good games abut his weapons are incredible. He didn't have kerley, Schilens, gates, Cumberland, reuland to throw to.

JUNC would still rather have buttfumble. he plays like a jet (which means he is prone to butt fumble).
    I'd rather have anyone than 2012 Mark buttfumble but all things equal things are different and mark has been a better postseason QB than Joe Flacco.
    Quote Quote  

3. -893
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    They are getting further and further in our rear view mirror but 2 years since our last playoff win is better than 12 years, right?
    I don't cling to the past, I live for today and look towards the future. You should try it.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I'd rather have anyone than 2012 Mark buttfumble but all things equal things are different and mark has been a better postseason QB than Joe Flacco.
    And you claim that we know so little about football?
    Quote Quote  

4. -894
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I don't cling to the past, I live for today and look towards the future. You should try it.
    I don't forget the past, don't pretend like the past never happened. Flacco has played reall well but up until a few weeks ago he was being bashed but in the world of the average fan all that matters is your last performance so now Brady sucks and Flacco is great, eli was elite last year, Kaepernick is an elite QB. I know this game better than that, sometimes players and teams just get hot.
    Quote Quote  

5. -895
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WAIT WAIT WAIT.. 6 Away postseason wins means nothing, but 4 is more impressive? Especially when one involves standing out of the way with a 60QBR, sub .500 completion percentage and 101 yards as the opposing kicker ****s the bed not once but twice and maybe even 3X ?? And several division titles in a division with Pittsburgh while NE had 3 substandard divisional opponents to feast off?

6 postseason Wins, 12 TDS vs 1 Int and hardware over the last 2 seasons vs hands in pocket at home? Flacco is more "elite" as a QB than the jest ever have been as a team!

And as for Suckchez -he was NEVER in Flacco's class let alone grade, school or district!!!

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

6. -896
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't forget the past, don't pretend like the past never happened.
    You glorify the past when the future dries up.
    Quote Quote  

7. -897
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    somewhere ozzie newsome is happy that he kicked that borderline retard ryan to the curb and hired harbaugh as his head coach. he saw what a mental midget ryan is.
    Quote Quote  

8. -898
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

And you claim that we know so little about football?
    same postseason win %
    Flacco: 8-4
    buttfumble: 4-2

O PPG:
    Fllaco 20.8
    buttfumble 20

digging deeper though Bal opponents have turned it over THIRTY SIX times in those 12 games, that's 3 per game in case you didn't get it.
    Jets opponents have turned it over 8 times in 6 games, 1.3 per game

Think that helps a QB lead his team to more pts?

Flacco has 16 TDs in 12 games, buttfumble 9 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 18.
    Flacco has 8 Ints in 12 games, buttfumble 3 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 6

You guys always bash mark for his comp %- he is at 61% in postseason, Flacco 54%

But yeah buttfumble has sucked and we can't possibly compare him to Flacco in postseason and you wonder why I bash the average fans.

Flacco
    Quote Quote  

9. -899
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    same postseason win %
    Flacco: 8-4
    buttfumble: 4-2

O PPG:
    Fllaco 20.8
    buttfumble 20

digging deeper though Bal opponents have turned it over THIRTY SIX times in those 12 games, that's 3 per game in case you didn't get it.
    Jets opponents have turned it over 8 times in 6 games, 1.3 per game

Think that helps a QB lead his team to more pts?

Flacco has 16 TDs in 12 games, buttfumble 9 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 18.
    Flacco has 8 Ints in 12 games, buttfumble 3 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 6

You guys always bash mark for his comp %- he is at 61% in postseason, Flacco 54%

But yeah buttfumble has sucked and we can't possibly compare him to Flacco in postseason and you wonder why I bash the average fans.

Flacco
    So now you do research to try and support your agenda? Comical considering when the stats are against you they are meaningless. Those "average" fans may not be knowledgable but they are consistent. You flip flop which is why its impossible to put any value on what you say.
    Quote Quote  

10. -900
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Mark buttfumble' has been a better post season qb then joe flacco? But he has nothing to show for it, his stats are worse, he has no hardware. You most be troll, no one can be this obtuse.
    Quote Quote