Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 91 of 309 FirstFirst ... 8687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -901
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

We're prorating stats now? What planet are you on where that makes any semblance of logical sense?

9tds just become 18 and that's the metric you use? How about the actual stat? Less tds, less post season games, less (read, none) hardware.
    Quote Quote  

2. -902
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here we go with fantasy numbers again: what I know is that buttfumble has 1 legitimate entry into the postseason, with no hardware, while Flacco's got 5, with plenty of hardware bling to go with it. Flacco this season has 8TDs and Zero Ints in the postseason, with a 116QBR and actually brought his team back twice vs Brady and pManning aside from standing out of the way while an opposing kicker **** the bed even worse than he did. Last season Flacco has 4 TDs and 1 Int in the postseason. That's 12TDs and 1 Int over the last 2 years while Suckchez, never put up numbers even close to that. If buttfumble was ever on Flacco's level, the 2011 season would have been the benchmark.. but alas, Flacco moved on and Taco moved back home. Comparing Suckchez even at his illusionary best to Flacco at his worst is like comparing tic tac toe to Chess.

Oh did I mention 6 away game post season wins after earning his way in every one of 5 seasons?

Quote Quote  

3. -903
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    So now you do research to try and support your agenda? Comical considering when the stats are against you they are meaningless. Those "average" fans may not be knowledgable but they are consistent. You flip flop which is why its impossible to put any value on what you say.
    did I post stats w/o context like the rsst of you guys? how did I flip flop exactly? please explain...

Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    Mark buttfumble' has been a better post season qb then joe flacco? But he has nothing to show for it, his stats are worse, he has no hardware. You most be troll, no one can be this obtuse.
    can you not even read stat sheets now?
    Quote Quote  

4. -904
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Marty in 11 years as OC:

6 playoff apps, 5 playoff wins, 2 title game apps

Sherman in 2 years as OC:

Zero playoff apps, zero playoff races
    Only you would compare 2 OCs where one have 9 more years experience than the other if it fits your Jets are better than the Dolphins in every category mindset.
    Quote Quote  

5. -905
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Here we go with fantasy numbers again: what I know is that buttfumble has 1 legitimate entry into the postseason, with no hardware, while Flacco's got 5, with plenty of hardware bling to go with it. Flacco this season has 8TDs and Zero Ints in the postseason, with a 116QBR and actually brought his team back twice vs Brady and pManning aside from standing out of the way while an opposing kicker **** the bed even worse than he did. Last season Flacco has 4 TDs and 1 Int in the postseason. That's 12TDs and 1 Int over the last 2 years while Suckchez, never put up numbers even close to that. If buttfumble was ever on Flacco's level, the 2011 season would have been the benchmark.. but alas, Flacco moved on and Taco moved back home. Comparing Suckchez even at his illusionary best to Flacco at his worst is like comparing tic tac toe to Chess.

Oh did I mention 6 away game post season wins after earning his way in every one of 5 seasons?
    Noooooooo. You don't get it. buttfumble beat Brady on the roa.........oh wait.
    Quote Quote  

6. -906
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd rather have anyone than 2012 Mark buttfumble but all things equal things are different and mark has been a better postseason QB than Joe Flacco.
    Well that explains why Flacco is in the Super Bowl whereas buttfumble never has been.
    Quote Quote  

7. -907
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    same postseason win %
    Flacco: 8-4
    buttfumble: 4-2

O PPG:
    Fllaco 20.8
    buttfumble 20

digging deeper though Bal opponents have turned it over THIRTY SIX times in those 12 games, that's 3 per game in case you didn't get it.
    Jets opponents have turned it over 8 times in 6 games, 1.3 per game

Think that helps a QB lead his team to more pts?

Flacco has 16 TDs in 12 games, buttfumble 9 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 18.
    Flacco has 8 Ints in 12 games, buttfumble 3 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 6

You guys always bash mark for his comp %- he is at 61% in postseason, Flacco 54%

But yeah buttfumble has sucked and we can't possibly compare him to Flacco in postseason and you wonder why I bash the average fans.

Flacco

Quote Quote  

8. -908
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    same postseason win %
    Flacco: 8-4
    buttfumble: 4-2

O PPG:
    Fllaco 20.8
    buttfumble 20

digging deeper though Bal opponents have turned it over THIRTY SIX times in those 12 games, that's 3 per game in case you didn't get it.
    Jets opponents have turned it over 8 times in 6 games, 1.3 per game

Think that helps a QB lead his team to more pts?

Flacco has 16 TDs in 12 games, buttfumble 9 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 18.
    Flacco has 8 Ints in 12 games, buttfumble 3 in 6. Prorate those 6 games to 12 and he has 6

You guys always bash mark for his comp %- he is at 61% in postseason, Flacco 54%

But yeah buttfumble has sucked and we can't possibly compare him to Flacco in postseason and you wonder why I bash the average fans.

Flacco
    What the hell is this prorating ****? You can't assume buttfumble or any QB will just double his stats but since it makes your argument look good, it all makes sense.
    Quote Quote  

9. -909
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    did I post stats w/o context like the rsst of you guys? how did I flip flop exactly? please explain...
    You prorate stats and ask if they are w/out context?

As for flip flopping you battle with FH and TGG about buttfumble's completion percentage being meaningless because its bad yet you try and compare Flacco's completion percentage because it's favorable to buttfumble. Never mind Flacco has actually been in the playoffs each year he has been in the league and has actually won an AFCCG.
    Quote Quote  

10. -910
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Why do you guys indulge this Junc moron? He lives for it. Don't give him that satisfaction. Just laugh at him and point out the fact that he's a ****ing cartoon character with his bull**** arguments about buttfumble. His posts should be automatically stamped with the disclaimer "For Entertainment Purposes Only". His garbage doesn't deserve legit replies. He's a ****ing toon.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote