Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 93 of 499 FirstFirst ... 8889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 4985

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -921
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    That gif is rebuttal enough. I cant argue with insanity.
    you can't argue period which is why you deflect.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -922
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,609
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you can't argue period which is why you deflect.
    Right...because Sanchez being a better post season QB thant he guy playing the the superbowl thats won a playoff game every year for five years is a totally reasonable argument that Im sure many people share. My bad.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -923
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Right...because Sanchez being a better post season QB thant he guy playing the the superbowl thats won a playoff game every year for five years is a totally reasonable argument that Im sure many people share. My bad.
    he once won a playoff game completing 4 passes and throwing an INT w/ zero TDs but we'll ignore the facts b/c he's had 2 really good games this postseason and his D has stepped up.

    I give him a ton of credit, he's playing better than he ever has before but he's been a mostly mediocre playoff performer until recently.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -924
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,609
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he once won a playoff game completing 4 passes and throwing an INT w/ zero TDs but we'll ignore the facts b/c he's had 2 really good games this postseason and his D has stepped up.

    I give him a ton of credit, he's playing better than he ever has before but he's been a mostly mediocre playoff performer until recently.
    Fantasy stats.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -925
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Fantasy stats.
    I saw the game, he did nothing in it. It was a blowout from the moment Rice took the opening handoff 83 yds for a TD.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -926
    mrodriguez4096's Avatar
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2005
    Posts:
    719
    vCash:
    1350
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=TheJetsBlow;1064567263]Why do you guys indulge this Junc moron? He lives for it. Don't give him that satisfaction. Just laugh at him and point out the fact that he's a ****ing cartoon character with his bull**** arguments about Sanchez. His posts should be automatically stamped with the disclaimer "For Entertainment Purposes Only". His garbage doesn't deserve legit replies. He's a ****ing toon.[/QUOTE

    ] I couldnt agree with this more. For as long as I have been on this board that has been his thing. He will say anything to attempt to get a response, no matter how dumb it sounds, so he can get you to "argue" then regardless of what you say he will "win" that arguement.

    I have seen him not only get owned on this message board but on his own team's message board as well. People credit him for sticking around but I don't why, he seems to love being the odd ball only so he can get to "argue".

    He should just be looked at and laughed at. He dares to post things like he's more knowledgeable then everyone else. Yet, I still laugh at him when he said "barring injury, Sanchez will be the qb for the Jets for the next ten years". The way he twists things and uses stats when it'll benefit him and dismiss it when it doesn't.

    He just sad to watch and read about, truly brings nothing of value to any board.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -927
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,636
    vCash:
    5679
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    ahh, now vaark who is always bringing up class once again exhibits none of it. Good job vaark!

    ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------



    per game sanchez is better, Flacco now has twice as many games so his accumulated #s will be better. The portating makes it more apples to apples.
    If Sanchez was a better QB why doesn't he have as many starts in the playoffs as Sanchez?



    Quote Quote  

  8. -928
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    2,466
    vCash:
    13584
    Thanks / No Thanks

    LOL @ The Jets

    Do you not understand the fundamental fact that he has played in more games and has more tds and wins and hardware BECAUSE HE IS BETTER.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -929
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,502
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    If Sanchez was a better QB why doesn't he have as many starts in the playoffs as Sanchez?
    talent has eroded around him.

    Most of this season he had Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberalnd, reuland as his mani weapons not Torrey Smith, Boldin, Ray Rice, Pitts & Pierce.

    ---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    Do you not understand the fundamental fact that he has played in more games and has more tds and wins and hardware BECAUSE HE IS BETTER.
    Flacco has played in more games than Brees and has a better record- is he better?

    played in more playoff games than Rodgers- is he better?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -930
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,636
    vCash:
    5679
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    With that, Flacco now has three consecutive games in which he has posted a quarterback rating of better than 100.0. He had only done that once before in his career (2010 regular season), and had only an 86.3 rating for his career. Through three playoff games this season, he has eight touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He entered the playoffs with less than a 2-to-1 ratio for his entire career.
    If that doesn't scream elite, well, what do you want?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--ma...071137436.html

    Silly average fan that doesn't trust his eyes media fanboy.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •