Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 96 of 309 FirstFirst ... 919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -951
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

What elite talent did flacco have this year that he didn't last year?

On what planet is mark buttfumble even a comparable qb in regular season? Flacco has never thrown more ints than tds, has a career 60% completion percentage and has consistently thrown for 3500 yards basically.

Can you give me 2 metrics that show buttfumble to be a comparable player? 2 categories or things that show buttfumble to be comparable to a qb.

If citing stats, use only those that are real. Non fiction here. Actual stats.

Why don't you post this poll over on your jets site, if the results are what you say them to be, I'll leave the site. If not, you do.

Poll question:

Is Mark buttfumble a comparable qb to joe flacco? Should they be considered in the same breath when talking how good they are at the position?
    Quote Quote  

2. -952
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    So Flacco is better than buttfumble but not in the postseason? How the **** does that make any sense?
    Because junc has shown many times that he has no concept of the importance of sample sizes and such.

Quote Quote  

3. -953
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    [/COLOR]

So Flacco is better than buttfumble but not in the postseason? How the **** does that make any sense?
    Because. You are only good if get to the AFCCG back to back and LOSE both times. If you make it to the Super Bowl, you suck.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

4. -954
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    They didn't lose 3 of their projected top 4 weapons in the pass game for most of thes eason and the 2 most important weapons in the pass game.
    What that says is the Jets depth is ****. That isn't a good thing. Teams overcome injuries all the time. But please use it as a crutch for the next 8 months.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Because junc has shown many times that he has no concept of the importance of sample sizes and such.
    I get that it makes him feel really good to think the Jets are elite. I mean yeah it's just sports we're talking about and yeah the Jets aren't actually elite but good for him to believe so defiantly that they are. So much so that the entire board at TGG.com thinks he's nuts too.

I applaud his insanity.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

They didn't lose 3 of their projected top 4 weapons in the pass game for most of thes eason and the 2 most important weapons in the pass game.
    With Holmes and Keller in 2011 they won a whole 2 games more than this injury-ridden, depthless, bad luck team in 2012. What is the excuse this time?
    Quote Quote  

5. -955
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was just reading TGG. Someone in response to a junc post said "you cant have it both ways." And another poster replies "actually he can have it both ways. that's what makes him Junc."

Quote Quote  

6. -956
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan involved in minor car accident

http://cbsprt.co/VYRsZx

Rex Ryan's offseason is turning into a bigger wreck than the Jets 2012 regular season, literally. Ryan was uninjured after being involved in a three-car crash in Bethlehem, Pa., last week, the team confirmed on Tuesday.

Ryan was driving his red 2013 Mustang at 6:13 p.m. on Jan. 14 when he allegedly ran a red light, causing the accident. The force of Ryan's vehicle running into the second vehicle cause the second car to collide with a third car.
    Looks like the donut shop was closing early last Monday.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

7. -957
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I was just reading TGG. Someone in response to a junc post said "you cant have it both ways." And another poster replies "actually he can have it both ways. that's what makes him Junc."

There's actually someone using one of his ridiculous quotes as a sig tagline... something to the effect of "fortunately because of the high cap hit, we can't get rid of him." It's reassuring to anyone on FH who never bought into his passive aggressive BS, despite the civil way it's been dispensed, to know that even to fellow homers, he's considered out of control.

Quote Quote  

8. -958
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    What elite talent did flacco have this year that he didn't last year?

On what planet is mark buttfumble even a comparable qb in regular season? Flacco has never thrown more ints than tds, has a career 60% completion percentage and has consistently thrown for 3500 yards basically.

Can you give me 2 metrics that show buttfumble to be a comparable player? 2 categories or things that show buttfumble to be comparable to a qb.

If citing stats, use only those that are real. Non fiction here. Actual stats.

Why don't you post this poll over on your jets site, if the results are what you say them to be, I'll leave the site. If not, you do.

Poll question:

Is Mark buttfumble a comparable qb to joe flacco? Should they be considered in the same breath when talking how good they are at the position?
    where did I say he didn't have elite talent last year?

you can use metrics, I'll use eyes. buttfumble had better #s in 2011 until the final 3 games and he has better postseason #s but you guys do nothing but throw out #s until they work against you.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    There's actually someone using one of his ridiculous quotes as a sig tagline... something to the effect of "fortunately because of the high cap hit, we can't get rid of him." It's reassuring to anyone on FH who never bought into his passive aggressive BS, despite the civil way it's been dispensed, to know that even to fellow homers, he's considered out of control.

The guy who cracked that joke is a pretty good poster but the guy w/ the sig is our version of you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -959
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    where did I say he didn't have elite talent last year?

you can use metrics, I'll use eyes. buttfumble had better #s in 2011 until the final 3 games and he has better postseason #s but you guys do nothing but throw out #s until they work against you.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

The guy who cracked that joke is a pretty good poster but the guy w/ the sig is our version of you.
    You mean a realist who doesn't watch opponents games through homeristic thick coke lens glasses - who says "PC be damned, when BS is being shoveled, I'm calling it out!" Props to him -and actually to about 95% of TGG who have you pegged as a Suzy Sunshine blind homer

Quote Quote  

10. -960
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    you can use metrics, I'll use eyes. buttfumble had better #s in 2011 until the final 3 games and he hasbetter postseason #s but you guys do nothing but throw out #s until they work against you.
    Until the last 3 games

Otherwise known as the rest of the season. Dolt.
    Quote Quote