Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: A look at my top WRs for next year

1. -51
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No coincidence that Connor Halliday gets in the game and suddenly Marquess Wilson is really good again.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    No coincidence that Connor Halliday gets in the game and suddenly Marquess Wilson is really good again.
    Haha you have been talking up Halliday for quite a while if I recall. Anyways, it was nice to see Wilson have a breakout game. He is a solid prospect no doubt about it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    After watching the Florida/Tennessee game I was disappointed in Justin Hunter. He dropped some easy passes and got frustrated (and let it show) when Tyler Bray kept missing him on a lot of passes. Bray was woefully erratic in the game. However, Cordarrelle Patterson was phenomenal in that game. He made some incredible catches, adjusted well to the ball in the air, got separation off the LOS, made some impressive sideline catches, showed excellent concentration when catching the ball in traffic with a guy in his pocket. His only miscue was the deep one handed grab he failed to pull in but that would have been a spectacular catch anyway.

I was also a little disappointed with Hunter against Florida, although Patterson dropped some catchable balls early that he should've caught. There's not a receiver anyone can mention that I haven't seen dropping easy passes other than Stedman Bailey and Aaron Dobson.

One thing about Hunter is that he's still not 100% healthy. Tyler Bray's accuracy is so sporadic that Hunter often has to drop completely to the ground to catch the football when there's nobody within 10 yards of him. All those run-after-catch yards are routinely lost due to Bray's inaccuracy.

The underrated receiver on that unit is Zach Rogers. That kid can play a little bit and I like him as a slot receiver prospect.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo

Re: A look at my top WRs for next year

What is the latest round that you guys think Swope will be avaliable?
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Justin hunter, future dolphin!!!

I have never been in such ahh, and no doubt that Justin hunter us the best wide receiver in the country hands down period!!! His route running and hands, and oh my goodness his jumping ability is just stupid!!!
    Watch the whole vid, they Show his games also, once you see this, you'll know why he is #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5M09...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by dade; 09-21-2012 at 06:52 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Justin Hunter has some amazing physical talent. That being said he might not even be the best wr on his team.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How do you figure that, rodgers ain't there any more, and that five star recruit 6"5 220 kid is not going to the draft. I'm talking bout right now he's in a class of his own, USC receivers never Hardly ever do
    Anything in the pro level. Ima tell you right now if he runs a anywhere bear a 4.3 you alwikl
    shoot up to a top 10 pick, I'd put my house on that. He makes randy moss catches and goes over the middle, soft hands and all, 40 inch vert. Like I said if u watch this while video you'll know why, continue watching. Like I said if he runs anywhere near a 4.3 philbin and who ever is Gm will be forced to take him, just cause by draft time he would have slug shot to the top if of everyone's board!!! My dream would be to draft Jarvis jones first and put a package of picks together and move back in the first and draft hunter!!! Which is very likely, So look out.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You hit that right on the nail, this draft is deep in pass rushers galour, getting thill
    Weapons early would speed along his growth, a potent offence makes a
    Good D a great D
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude it's called a highlight of course he looks like a beast. Keenan Allen Is a much better prospect And a better fit for us.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Based on what lol. Keep in touch with me, because I bet my sack that by seasons end, Justin hunter will be rated the top we by draft time. Woods is gonna get screwed because barkley looks like broccoli lol. Allen is nice and all, but at the end of the day Justin hunter is ready to take on and abuse Cb's at the next level! Mind he's gonna still do his thang with that bum bray throwing to him
    Quote Quote