Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A look at my top WRs for next year

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know he's just a sophomore and won't come out this season but keep an eye on DeVante Parker from the University of Louisville. He's got great hands and is athletic as all get out (could have played basketball for Rick Pitino if he wanted to) with good size (6'3" over 200 lbs). He lead the team in receiving TDs last season with 6 on only 18 receptions as a true freshman. Our WR corp is super deep this season and he's the leader of the pack.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really wish Marqise Lee was draft eligible. I think that kid may be the best of all the names mentioned here when it's all said and done. That said, I really do like Robert Woods a lot, too. Living in California and being an avid HS football fan, I've seen Woods, Lee and George Farmer (all from the same HS) play a bit more than most.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Thanks for the list, I know the names but I haven't really watched any of the guys to the point of knowing if I think they have the goods or not. I'll definitely keep an eye out for these guys going into the season.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Disgusted Nationals Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Classified
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Keenan Allen and Woods I've seen. I will take a look at this kid from Wash St. All this is probably fruitless though. Creep Ireland doesn't seem to have a clue what a playmaker looks like, nor the grapes to swing on one high
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a feeling we'll go hard after Ryan Swope next year. May not end up with him, but we'll be after him.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Woods could start today for the Fins

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

depends on free agency but they need help everywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

He is awesome
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After his opening performance the other day Cordarelle Patterson sure looks like an awesome talent. Can anyone tell me more about his Chances in the 2013 Draft. This kid really blew me away opening night, he reminds me a lot of Roddy White in terms of his body type and speed. Some other posters who have followed him say he has 4.3 speed. He blew past Amerson on a few occasions. Could he be another High 1st round talent coming out of Tennessee, and a possible option for Miami in round #1?
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need to see a lot more of Patterson to guage what his value would be as an underclassman in the upcoming draft. He had more impact on David Amerson's draft stock than anything else.

It's no coincidence that Da'Rick Rogers was kicked out so quickly..... they already knew what they had in Patterson. Tennessee was already going to count heavily on Patterson even before Rogers was kicked off the team because they felt he was better than Rogers anyway.

I'll know more about Patterson towards the end of the season after he's matched up with Johnthan Banks/Corey Broomfield, Dee Milliner, Andre Hal, etc....and potentially Tharold Simon in the SEC Championship Game if both teams were to make it that far.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    I hate everyone else in the AFC East

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is it just me or does the two needs of our team, DE and WR, seem to be deep at the top this year. In a perfect world we could get a DE like Werner and a WR in the 2nd like Stedmen or whoever and I would be very please. Or two receivers and a DE. Damn we would look alot nicer. We will see what we really need as the year plays out.
    Let's go Miami!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    We need to see a lot more of Patterson to guage what his value would be as an underclassman in the upcoming draft. He had more impact on David Amerson's draft stock than anything else.

It's no coincidence that Da'Rick Rogers was kicked out so quickly..... they already knew what they had in Patterson. Tennessee was already going to count heavily on Patterson even before Rogers was kicked off the team because they felt he was better than Rogers anyway.

I'll know more about Patterson towards the end of the season after he's matched up with Johnthan Banks/Corey Broomfield, Dee Milliner, Andre Hal, etc....and potentially Tharold Simon in the SEC Championship Game if both teams were to make it that far.
    After watching the Florida/Tennessee game I was disappointed in Justin Hunter. He dropped some easy passes and got frustrated (and let it show) when Tyler Bray kept missing him on a lot of passes. Bray was woefully erratic in the game. However, Cordarrelle Patterson was phenomenal in that game. He made some incredible catches, adjusted well to the ball in the air, got separation off the LOS, made some impressive sideline catches, showed excellent concentration when catching the ball in traffic with a guy in his pocket. His only miscue was the deep one handed grab he failed to pull in but that would have been a spectacular catch anyway.
    Quote Quote