Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Siphoning gasoline from a vehicle

1. -1
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Siphoning gasoline from a vehicle

I know some of you poor people here know how to do this in this poor economy. Man am I pissed! So Friday night I met with some clients at Joe Robbie (I still call it that **** you) to watch the Dolphins take on the Bucs. On my way to the stadium, I stopped at this ****hole full service station (didn't even know they had those anymore) to fill up my Escalade. I told this old Cuban fella to fill it up while I went inside to grab a case of Presidente. I was in and out in probably a minute. I come back outside and see this old FOB pumping REGULAR UNLEADED into my $90K Escalade. Had I not had my Allen Edmonds polished earlier in the day I would have deported his ass with my foot. I don't think he spoke much English but yelling is a universal language so he knew I was pissed. I drove it on out to Joe Robbie and back home but haven't driven it since. How the hell am I going to get that low grade gasoline out of my tank before it clogs up everything and ruins my engine? It even smelled worse than the premium grade I usually put in.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I know some of you poor people here know how to do this in this poor economy. Man am I pissed! So Friday night I met with some clients at Joe Robbie (I still call it that **** you) to watch the Dolphins take on the Bucs. On my way to the stadium, I stopped at this ****hole full service station (didn't even know they had those anymore) to fill up my Escalade. I told this old Cuban fella to fill it up while I went inside to grab a case of Presidente. I was in and out in probably a minute. I come back outside and see this old FOB pumping REGULAR UNLEADED into my $90K Escalade. Had I not had my Allen Edmonds polished earlier in the day I would have deported his ass with my foot. I don't think he spoke much English but yelling is a universal language so he knew I was pissed. I drove it on out to Joe Robbie and back home but haven't driven it since. How the hell am I going to get that low grade gasoline out of my tank before it clogs up everything and ruins my engine? It even smelled worse than the premium grade I usually put in.
    You drove it there and home? Should already be gone.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live 9 miles from the stadium and have a 26 gallon tank. You think I get .35mi to the gallon?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    I live 9 miles from the stadium and have a 26 gallon tank. You think I get .35mi to the gallon?
    Closer to .69.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    That sounds unfortunate. Id try sell her or trade her in before the **** hits the fan. Right now, nobody has to know that her engine is a ticking time bomb. Dump her off on someone quick though.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    See, that's where you went wrong. Clearly, you shoulda used pantomime.

2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    See, that's where you went wrong. Clearly, you shoulda used pantomime.

Bumpus can give you advice on how to do it. They don't have gas stations in WV. They rely solely on siphoning from morons that couldn't figure out how to drive AROUND that state.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I feel sorry for when you have to load that empty tank up every time. Holy ****

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Oh god I know exactly what your talking about Dovahkiin...Last week I took my personal jet to peru and one of the flight attendants didnt bring my brand of scotch on...Boy, was I upset..Its so hard to find good help these days.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't be like me and accidentally put diesel in it.

Just do what I tell my gf "suck untill you taste something". Thanks for assuming we are all poor by the way.
    Quote Quote