Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Siphoning gasoline from a vehicle

  1. -31
    Jimi's Avatar
    The World Is Yours

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    5,587
    vCash:
    1449
    Loc:
    Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Am I the only one who actually found this troll post funny instead of offensive?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    LANGER72's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    8,437
    vCash:
    24086
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mr Troll..
    Just leave it near the Miami Arena with the keys in the ignition or buy some octane booster, pay some shmuck to put it into the gas tank..
    Problem solved.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    Why did it have to be snakes?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    14,306
    vCash:
    68678
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    Am I the only one who actually found this troll post funny instead of offensive?
    He needs to polish up his style a bit, but I was amused.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    250
    vCash:
    1491
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Mr Troll..
    Just leave it near the Miami Arena with the keys in the ignition or buy some octane booster, pay some shmuck to put it into the gas tank..
    Problem solved.
    Mr. LAMER72, I appreciate your concern and timely reply, but I've taken care of this issue already. My pearl white Escalade is running like a dream again. And I try and stay out of the Miami Arena area. Lots of "crime" in that area.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Mr. LAMER72, I appreciate your concern and timely reply, but I've taken care of this issue already. My pearl white Escalade is running like a dream again. And I try and stay out of the Miami Arena area. Lots of "crime" in that area.

    Oh Dovahkiin I know exactly how you feel, I left a voicemail for my therapist last week and he took a whole hour to return my call..I mean I could have been in real trouble. I really wish I could find good help...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Your Gasoline Stories..
    By Tunaphish429 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:02 PM
  2. Use a mobile... and lose your vehicle
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:07 PM
  3. How Much Is Too Much to Pay for Gasoline?
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 11:36 PM
  4. Time to wax the vehicle..
    By FIN-IN-RI in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 03:33 PM
  5. What are you driving/what vehicle would you like to have?
    By !PapaCrunk81! in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •