Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Siphoning gasoline from a vehicle

  1. -11
    Filthy Fin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    245
    vCash:
    1244
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know a hooker Tampa that could get the **** out in 2.2 seconds.
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    19,381
    vCash:
    9826
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Fin View Post
    I know a hooker Tampa that could get the **** out in 2.2 seconds.
    Gross.

    I mean Tampa, not the hooker.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    MP-Omnis's Avatar
    Tie your shoes, god damn it.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    2,999
    vCash:
    3654
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just put in some octane booster. Relax-- it's a Chevy.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    234
    vCash:
    1269
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Oh god I know exactly what your talking about Dovahkiin...Last week I took my personal jet to peru and one of the flight attendants didnt bring my brand of scotch on...Boy, was I upset..Its so hard to find good help these days.
    Somehow I don't believe you're serious.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    4,915
    vCash:
    7567
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Somehow I don't believe you're serious.
    He is totally serious. He flew out here to Colorado last week so I could help him design a logo for his arena football team. Can't say what the name is, seeing as how it is an expansion team. Don't want it to leak out to the press too early.

    Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    234
    vCash:
    1269
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    He is totally serious. He flew out here to Colorado last week so I could help him design a logo for his arena football team. Can't say what the name is, seeing as how it is an expansion team. Don't want it to leak out to the press too early.

    Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Well how about you design a contraption of sorts to siphon this gasoline out of my Escalade. That guy doesn't have an arena team either. I checked Wikipedia. You're probably talking about a women's roller derby team.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    4,915
    vCash:
    7567
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Well how about you design a contraption of sorts to siphon this gasoline out of my Escalade. That guy doesn't have an arena team either. I checked Wikipedia. You're probably talking about a women's roller derby team.
    LOL!


    Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,001
    vCash:
    4269
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Well how about you design a contraption of sorts to siphon this gasoline out of my Escalade. That guy doesn't have an arena team either. I checked Wikipedia. You're probably talking about a women's roller derby team.
    What's your address I'll send my buddy over.

    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    234
    vCash:
    1269
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    What's your address I'll send my buddy over.

    No thanks but it does give me an idea. The police have to know how to siphon gasoline from a vehicle one would think. Maybe I'll call them up this weekend and see what the boys in blue can do for me. Maybe I can even file a report on the grounds of property vandalism or something. I'll have to give my friend Jose Baez a call. He's a lawyer. You may have heard that name before. He actually represented Casey Anthony. I've met her. She has a great rack and she's a nice girl. Not as bad as everyone tries to make her out to be. I even know where she's hiding out at but I obviously can't share that information with anyone.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    19,381
    vCash:
    9826
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    No thanks but it does give me an idea. The police have to know how to siphon gasoline from a vehicle one would think. Maybe I'll call them up this weekend and see what the boys in blue can do for me. Maybe I can even file a report on the grounds of property vandalism or something. I'll have to give my friend Jose Baez a call. He's a lawyer. You may have heard that name before. He actually represented Casey Anthony. I've met her. She has a great rack and she's a nice girl. Not as bad as everyone tries to make her out to be. I even know where she's hiding out at but I obviously can't share that information with anyone.
    She clearly didn't breast feed. She should be arrested for child neglect for that.

    Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Your Gasoline Stories..
    By Tunaphish429 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:02 PM
  2. Use a mobile... and lose your vehicle
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:07 PM
  3. How Much Is Too Much to Pay for Gasoline?
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 11:36 PM
  4. Time to wax the vehicle..
    By FIN-IN-RI in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 03:33 PM
  5. What are you driving/what vehicle would you like to have?
    By !PapaCrunk81! in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •