Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdiddy8four View Post
    I've never seen someone so content with losing in the playoffs. I could let it pass if it was mentioned once by you and that was all. However, for this to be your constant fall-back argument is just sad. I've never really seen this kind of spin from other fans before.

I'm a San Jose Sharks fan and I don't go into the Dallas Stars' (my least favorite team) forum and brag about making the conference Championships in 2 of the past 3 years.

You remind me of the Uncle from Napoleon Dynamite. But instead of bragging about what you could of become, you are reminiscing as to what could of been if those 2 years. If only you guys had Eli as your QB those 2 years.
    It's not about being content, I'm not content but it's much more fun making the playoffs and having a chance than never making it. You guys are just trying to rationalize why the jets have been so much better than the dolphins.

no one cares about hockey
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It's not about being content, I'm not content but it's much more fun making the playoffs and having a chance than never making it. You guys are just trying to rationalize why the jets have been so much better than the dolphins.

no one cares about hockey
    No...we all realize the Dolphins suck. Youre the one doing the rationalizing here.

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    No...we all realize the Dolphins suck. Youre the one doing the rationalizing here.
    Jet fans aren't rationalizing ... you're trying to ignore the facts.
    Here's what you don't seem to get (or just don't want to get) ...
    Saying the Jets suck, doesn't make the facts disappear.
    The Jets have made two AFCCG's under Rex Ryan. Hate to break it to you, but making the final four in any sport isn't sucking.
    You think that's sucking?? Do you know how ridiculous you Dolphin fans sound? have we been great? ... no. But we're a LONG way from sucking.

You want us to suck because that's all you have to root for once November rolls around ... but the fact is we haven't.
    Even in our worst year under Rex, when everything went wrong, we were still a mediocre 8-8 ...and still better than the Dolphins.
    Learn to live with it, because it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.
    Talk to me about sucking when we lose more games than we win ... or if you guys ever manage to win more games than you lose ... or have a season that lasts past Halloween.
    Last edited by truthbtold; 08-17-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    If we only had legadu Nanee
    You wish!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    The Jets have made two AFCCG's under Rex Ryan. Hate to break it to you, but making the final four in any sport isn't sucking.
    You think that's sucking?? Do you know how ridiculous you Dolphin fans sound? have we been great? ... no. But we're a LONG way from sucking.
    This post sucks!! Alittle long too.
    You want us to suck because that's all you have to root for once November rolls around ... but the fact is we haven't.
    Even in our worst year under Rex, when everything went wrong, we were still a mediocre 8-8 ...and still better than the Dolphins.
    Talk to me about sucking when we lose more games than we win ... or if you guys ever manage to win more games than you lose ... or have a season that lasts past Halloween.
    Your post sucks, it's much too long also!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do postseason TD's and FG's count?
    We're usually scoring points in the playoffs while the Dolphins are eating nachos and drinking beer.
    Please describe what you mean by usually...this oughta be good lmfao!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Look here young fella your team historically is among the worst in the NFL,who are you ahead of Cleveland I suppose maybe Detroit but they'd kick your ass right now. So when you are corresponding to a Dolphin fan or a fan of any pretty much any team you should try to remember your place in the scheme of things. So you won a few playoff games recently alot of teams do that every year. Yes thats right every year other teams also win playoff games but just like the jets most of them dont win enough.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Love the misguided delusions of jest fans considering that if you count success the old fashioned way as "earning it," their team has only 1 legitimate, charity-free winning season over the last 3 including no divisional championships.

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hilarious thread. Will read again
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    Please describe what you mean by usually...this oughta be good lmfao!!!
    Wow. This is too easy.
    Playoffs in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010.That's 6 out of the past 11 seasons under our last three coaches. Also, in the last 15 seasons we've had 10 winning seasons vs. 3 losing seasons - does that sound like sucking to you?

Why don't you list all the teams that have made the playoffs more often in the past 11 years.
    Do you understand what "usually" means now?
    I'll use it in a sentence .... "Dolphin fans usually don't know what the **** they're talking about."
    Last edited by truthbtold; 08-20-2012 at 06:06 AM.
    Quote Quote