Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

1. -21
    Tie your shoes, god damn it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To be honest, I would just go Chinese. You can probably find a decent, plain jersey to start with and then once you get it you can find a shop to add the tackle twill bits to make it look real. I can't stand screen printed jerseys. They're great for kids but no adult should have one if they plan on keeping it nice for a long time.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Check out cheapjerseys.us I just got my authentic Nike Elite Tannehill jersey. So sick. I got my gf a reggie bush one also and I think my total was like 71 bucks shipped. Took about 10 days to come in but soo worth it. I was super impressed.

photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    #1DandyDanFan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Staten Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    http://www.sportsauthority.com/produ...entPage=family
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny but I bought from some China site recently -- I got an Orange Dansby jersey, and a "Home" Vontae Davis jersey. Within days of receipt, Vontae was relegated to the slot. I probably don't need to tell you about my Brandon Marshall or Ronnie Brown jerseys.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Leave Users Titles Alone!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oneida County, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    because those nike jerseys were made in a sweat shop by a bunch of starving 12 yr old kids
    At least they have a job.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    The new Nike jerseys suck, and are more expensive then Reebok's.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Repin the MIA in AZ!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like the new jerseys, my daughters need new jerseys thinking Tannehill and Wake. I will probably get a Tannehill or I was thinking a Clay or Miller to be different. The only thing that sucks is they are changing things next year.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go to tarajersey.com, you can get any jersey you want for 42 dollars. It takes like 2 or 3 weeks to get here from China, but they are authentic jerseys and look great!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got my Brandon Marshall white and Reggie bush orange from a china site last. They were well made and cost me under $70 total. No way I dish out $200+ on authentic jerseys. Especially for players not guaranteed to be on the team in 2 years.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The crazy thing about Nike is that they are supposed to be offering 3 different types of jerseys. The "Game" jersey which has the iron on numbers, nameplate, and logos, the "Limited" jersey which has sewn on numbers, nameplates and logos, and the "Elite" which are the game jerseys.

The problem as of right now the "Limited" jersey is actually limited as to which teams/players you can get that style of jersey in and they are not customizable. Unfortunately the Dolphins do not even have one on their website. For the records sake according to NFL.com neither do the Ravens, Bengals, Broncos, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Titans, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Rams, Buccaneers, and Redskins.

In fact the only "Limited" jersey's that are available according to NFL.com are; Fred Jackson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Cribbs, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Shaub, Maurice Jones Drew, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Troy Polamalu, Brian Urlacher, Devin Hester, Julius Peppers, Jay Cutler, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodhers, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Percy Harvin, Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Mark Ingram, Daren Sproles, and Frank Gore.

However, if you go to nike.com they have "Limited" jerseys, for all of the teams many with multiple players however they still don't have customizable one's.

How the hell is this possible that some items are available on certain websites while others are not and no customizable "Limited" jerseys are offered? I should also note that the Reggie Bush "Limited" jersey isn't even available on miamidolphins.com. What a cluster ****. The NFL and Nike need to get their **** together.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote