Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

  1. -41
    crumpdaddy's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    815
    vCash:
    1295
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ive said it before in the jersey talks last few months, i hate the nike jerseys, they are not big people friendly, i liked the reeboks alot better. i prob wont buy another nike jersey unless i lose like ummm 200 pounds
    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    Buff's Avatar
    From a galaxy far far away....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    1,517
    vCash:
    2011
    Loc:
    Sydney Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    If it's made in China, it's not authentic.
    Because the genuine ones are made in Taiwan................
    I RESPECT EVERYONES POINT OF VIEW & OPINION....REGARDLESS OF HOW WRONG THEY ARE

    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    TakeoSpikesNeck's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2011
    Posts:
    847
    vCash:
    1273
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC#1finsfan View Post
    Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.
    Not true at all. Nike Game jersey is screen print 100$, the Nike limited jersey is semi sewn (just 1 layer not double or triple as some teams have), the Nike Elite http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...AID=1307901293 is the highest priced 2-300$ which is equal to a 100% authentic jersey featuring all features like sweat pockets, triple twill kiss-cut numbers and name ex... They are nothing like whats worn by players, nor even close. But for whats avaliable for retail I would save all money and buy a cheap game worn jersey by a lesser player, this way you get great quality and cool hit marks.

    Tannehill 17
    KNOWS

    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    TakeoSpikesNeck's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2011
    Posts:
    847
    vCash:
    1273
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and for an extra 100$ you could have got the highest grade, which is the authentic elite. for 200$ any player you wanted in any size you wanted. Nows your chance because 200$ is a fairly good price. http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=search
    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    uk_dolfan's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    6,051
    vCash:
    8975
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91

    Re: Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    and for an extra 100$ you could have got the highest grade, which is the authentic elite. for 200$ any player you wanted in any size you wanted. Nows your chance because 200$ is a fairly good price. http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=search
    Oooh yea just an extra 100? 200 bucks for a glorified t shirt? If I had 200 quid to spend it wouldnt be on a sports top!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    TakeoSpikesNeck's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2011
    Posts:
    847
    vCash:
    1273
    Loc:
    Long Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Shame your that broke UK. I feel for you. Maybe use it on food or something. For someone who makes crazy money at the age of 25 I can blow 1,000$ on a jersey and not take a hit. And thats something to be said in a horrid U.S economy.

    College degrees pay off people!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    PhinzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    25,999
    vCash:
    17305
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    and for an extra 100$ you could have got the highest grade, which is the authentic elite. for 200$ any player you wanted in any size you wanted. Nows your chance because 200$ is a fairly good price. http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=search
    $200 is awful for anything sports-gear related. Can we have your job to help pay for this stuff?

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeoSpikesNeck View Post
    Shame your that broke UK. I feel for you. Maybe use it on food or something. For someone who makes crazy money at the age of 25 I can blow 1,000$ on a jersey and not take a hit. And thats something to be said in a horrid U.S economy.

    College degrees pay off people!
    It has dick to do with being broke. Some people have different priorities over others.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2013
    Posts:
    24
    vCash:
    1038
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i have the nike elite jersey and it's prolly my fav quality so far.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    Dolphins3's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    296
    vCash:
    1395
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC#1finsfan View Post
    Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.
    One of the many reasons I refuse to buy the new jerseys. IMO the best jerseys are teh old Wilson, RA, Starter, and NIke authentic jerseys from the 1990's. They were heavy mesh with everything sewn. I have a Dan Marino Wilson game equipment (authentic) jersey from the 1996 season. It is in GREAT shape (I had one in HS and then bought another one brand new on ebay a couple years back...it was still in the original packaging). I have worn it 5 times I am looking to sell it along with my old Marino books. I will post the jersey in another thread (looking for $125 shipped).
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......
    By NYC#1finsfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:35 PM
  2. Check out my Tannehill jersey
    By mrbunglez in forum FinHeaven Exchange
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
  3. Tannehill Black Out Jersey
    By Southbeach 2 in forum FinHeaven Exchange
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
  4. tannehill jersey
    By tommyp in forum FinHeaven Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:53 AM
  5. Tannehill jersey #
    By mrbunglez in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 08:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •