Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Season has yet to begin & already Ireland is looking like big loser in Free Agency

1. -91
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    Who's they? Ross has stated more than once Ireland is his GM so unless he has a change of heart they will be sticking with JI.

Get off the Ireland lovefest. He sucks as a GM. The talent level on this team is terrible and he is to blame for it. He trades Marshall for peanuts and has no backup plan at receiver. He trades down and drafts Ordick when he could have drafted Earl Thomas. He could have drafted Jimmy Graham but didn't. The guy has to go.
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
    Get off the Ireland lovefest. He sucks as a GM. The talent level on this team is terrible and he is to blame for it. He trades Marshall for peanuts and has no backup plan at receiver. He trades down and drafts Ordick when he could have drafted Earl Thomas. He could have drafted Jimmy Graham but didn't. The guy has to go.
    Get off the Ireland hatefest, I'm still waiting for a copy of the "lreland contract" that says he had more power than bill parcel's his first two seasons here. Only florio has seen it apparently. Finally, Marshall would've been brutal to pair with our rookie starting QB. But I guess your hatred of Ireland blinds you to that. In fact, I hope ireland is GM for life just to piss people like you off.

Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Get off the Ireland hatefest, I'm still waiting for a copy of the "lreland contract" that says he had more power than bill parcel's his first two seasons here. Only florio has seen it apparently. Finally, Marshall would've been brutal to pair with our rookie starting QB. But I guess your hatred of Ireland blinds you to that. In fact, I hope ireland is GM for life just to piss people like you off.
    He was part of those drafts along with Parcells and has had final say in the last two drafts that don't look to impressive at the moment. Get off your blinders and deal with reality!
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
    He was part of those drafts along with Parcells and has had final say in the last two drafts that don't look to impressive at the moment. Get off your blinders and deal with reality!
    right so it's ireland's fault that bill parcels drafted who he did his first two seasons. I guess it's lincolns fault for getting shot too. lets throw some more blame around, it's irelands fault that John jerry is fat. it's irelands fault that Tony sparano lost the locker room in 2010. it's irelands fault that ross swung and missed on harbaugh. Um lets see might as well blame ireland for drew brees being in orleans instead of with us.
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    right so it's ireland's fault that bill parcels drafted who he did his first two seasons. I guess it's lincolns fault for getting shot too. lets throw some more blame around, it's irelands fault that John jerry is fat. it's irelands fault that Tony sparano lost the locker room in 2010. it's irelands fault that ross swung and missed on harbaugh. Um lets see might as well blame ireland for drew brees being in orleans instead of with us.
    Nothing is Ireland's fault. He's clearly proven to be superior at his job of talent acquisition, of which we have in spades. Let's give him an extension.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No Ireland wasn't around for the Brees screwup. That was Saban and the team doctor's fault. Lets get the straight, its Jeff Ireland's responsibilty to bring in the talent for this team through free agency and the draft. Now how much talent do you see on this roster? Enuff said!
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I cant say that I am a huge Ireland fan, but going out and overpaying for players in Free agency was not the way to turn this team around. Miami is bascially starting from scratch on offense and defense. He is drafted a qb who maybe able to lead our franchise...Now its time to get him weapons...I think he ends up being aggressive again this year like he was with Dansby, Burnett and Marshall.
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It really wouldnt be so bad, if he was able to bounce back with a stellar draft. We all know you dont need FA splashes to win. But his recent drafts have not yielded many if any sure fire starters. If these players dont pan out this year then im all for showing the man the door. I want to see where Philbins evaluatioins will get us, I trust him immensely for some reason already.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    What excuse? The Dolphins drafted and brought in players to suit the Parcells/Sparano style of football......ground and pound which is the reason Tony has a job today in NY. Now we have a new coach with a new philosophy and it's up to the front office to get those players in.
    following this logic what did Ireland do in those four years to retain his job let alone collect a paycheck during that time?
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My exact sentiments. Way too much hate for Ireland on here.

I hope ireland is GM for life just to piss people like you off.

Quote Quote