Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
Oh snap, I was right? His degree is in Psychology? I was just guessing, I knew it wasn’t going to be in any of the actual sciences like mine is. Funny story while I am thinking about it, when I was in Physics in university the professor was teaching on the black board and the Psychology prof in the adjacent room was really writing on the board with authority. So you could hear the chalk quite loudly in the room we were in and it was kind of difficult to focus. So the Physics professor walks out into the hall and into the other classroom and asks quite politely, “Could you please write a little quieter? Thanks.” As he then walked back into the hall he leaned back into the classroom and with a smile said, “Oh and by the way, you guys aren’t a real science.” It was hilarious. Anyways, I digress.
lol, Locke said "I work with the American Psychological Association weekly as part of my dissertation" before you "guessed". The fact that you think psychology isn't a real science shows me how much you really know about science. But hey, your physics professor said psychology isn't a real science, so you must be right.