Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is this why i should hate ireland and we get rid of him ??

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is great if mediocre at best is your goal. He sucks, he has a bad reputation around the league which I think keeps some people from even visiting, and he is a freaking A-Hole in general.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    So our roster is full of talent yet we cant compile a winning season? Color me confused.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFinFan View Post
    Exactly right. There's a reason we lost 10 games last year, and the reason is most of those guys suck donkey balls. Fans of teams tend to overrate their own players and that's what Crazy's doing here.
    Please tell me how I am overacting them and I will retract my statements and correct it accordingly. Is the fact that I said we are returning a Defense that was 6th in Points scored against, 3rd against the rush, third in sacks? Did I say they were a great Defense? Or how about on offense, what did I say in my positional breakdown of the offense did I get wrong?, did I say we were the next greatest show on turf?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So our roster is full of talent yet we cant compile a winning season? Color me confused.
    Maybe some of it had to do with Coaching? Or the fact that some of the Defensive players didn't get in shape last year. You can have a talented team and other circumstances can dictate why you are not winning, just ask the 2010 49ers. And Ty, you are not confused I'm not going to argue with you if you believe this roster is not a talented roster. Like you said, if they have shown it on the field, it's pretty hopeless anyways. I was just tying to gauge how many holes have Ireland filled, or has he done absolutely credit worthy since he's taken over. But, point well taken.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In 5 years, we don't have a receiver that would be a number 3 on most teams except Bess who is a slot receiver, not a good number one or two. Our DBs just went from ok to bad. Sean Smith is our best corner LMAO! We still have Incognito in the starting line up after 2 years...how many times has he almost got the QB killed with complete wiffs at the line? We still have no legit pass rusher besides Wake. Fasano would be the 3rd TE on most teams and still drops the ball way too much. Our Right tackle (number 2 pick) is being pushed around like he is on roller skates....the list goes on and on and it is not new stuff, it is the same crap over and over again that isn't being addressed. Seriously, this dude has got to go! He will probably pull some crap out of his butt to swing a wide receiver and everyone will be on his nuts again....but in his tenure we have not got better. We were a better team at the end of last year than now, save maybe QB. That is sad and unacceptable!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    You're right! So excluding them, out of 22 we are now down, to 18 positions that are solidified? and Including The lack of a true #1, RG and RT, we are down to just 15 out of 22? Am I reading that right ? Or Am I missing more?
    Well smith sucks at this point, Marshall is making 16 mil over 3, borderline #1 cb money which he isn't. Dansby is worth about half of what we're paying him. Our D-line better be good, considering the high draft picks and money we've dumped into FA. And I give no credit to Ireland for Soliai because he didn't draft him and wanted to replace him at NT with Randy Starks.

Bess is a slot guy and shouldn't even be counted in our starting 22, and we have no X or Y guy that would start on any other team in the league. 0/2.

Long was the wrong pick, if you haven't come to grips with that yet I'm sorry. Martin looks like a potential bust. Jerry was a high draft pick and at this point is a bust, despite one good preseason game last week. Daniel Thomas looks like the reach we expected him to be.

Do we also give Ireland a pass on all the guys he's drafted with high picks or signed and are gone: Henne, Merling, Davis, Marshall, etc?

Its gotta get exhausting having your job as an official Jeff Ireland apologist.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Going on 5 years now and Miami is still trying to get the O-line together.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ireland did land us a #1 receiver, and #1 cornerback. Everyone knows Marshall was a great pickup for us....how was ireland supposed to know that the guy had issues that were worse than anyone could have figured? And if a #1 CB keeps showing up out of shape, thats a character issue that developed in adulthood.......how was Ireland supposed to know that? These are Philbins cuts! Plain and simple.

Almost any other coach would have kept Chad, Brandon, and Vontae. Philbin is a no nonsense guy, that will not hesitate to get rid of you if your not on his program. 49ers decided to keep Aldon Smith even though he was stabbed at a late night party and arrested for a DUI......why? Talent! And a coach that wants to win now....even though it was a team that was already 98% complete.

I applaud this post.
    Root for your team people!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wanted Keuchly, Foles, Konz, and Sanu with our 1-3rd round picks.

Looks a lot better than the crap we have now.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude just cause they are starters doesn't make them good!!!! We can't win games with them! Technically I can be a good GM with your logic!!
    Quote Quote