Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 40k attendance is too much... we need an empty stadium

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

40k attendance is too much... we need an empty stadium

You idiots who keep saying its early we can have a good year blah blah blah... same crap every year and you guys like taking it up the canal every season. What has changed in the past few seasons, not the GM.... so in protest people need to stop supporting this regime at home games to let them know it can get worse on this side also. They expect people to go see a practice squad team at full price... fk that. We have no WR, no TE, no lb, no cb etc..... Those people who think that Ireland will get Wallace are dreaming, this guy is an idiot and has ruined the franchise. I am a diehard but i do understand these guys need to take a deeper hit in the pockets!!! It does not make me less of a fan for feeling this way but the only way to get attention is to hurt them in the pocket books, (as opposed to showing up for some rally etc...)..... let Ross go broke and sell this

Ireland = Garbage!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thephinger View Post
    You idiots who keep saying its early we can have a good year blah blah blah... same crap every year and you guys like taking it up the canal every season. What has changed in the past few seasons, not the GM.... so in protest people need to stop supporting this regime at home games to let them know it can get worse on this side also. They expect people to go see a practice squad team at full price... fk that. We have no WR, no TE, no lb, no cb etc..... Those people who think that Ireland will get Wallace are dreaming, this guy is an idiot and has ruined the franchise. I am a diehard but i do understand these guys need to take a deeper hit in the pockets!!! It does not make me less of a fan for feeling this way but the only way to get attention is to hurt them in the pocket books, not show up for some rally etc...

Ireland = Garbage!!!!!!!
    LOL at the bolded part

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeavean VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto, On. Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The don't go. No one is forcing you.

Some people are fans regardless. Ir's their right. Some folks purely love football.. That's their right.

But if you're not happy.. you can always root for another team.

It takes discipline to not formulate opinions about something WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    cancel ur tickets while ucan. save ur money on this garbage team.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I can see the reason for doing this but what also comes to mind is the fact that there's no guarantee any of us will be alive this time next year. It's easy to assume you'll be 100 yrs old before you die right? I think differently though.

Now if I lived close to Miami I'd be a season ticket holder. Am I satisfied the team is mediocre every year? No. But I love football and I happened to have chosen the Dolphins as my team. I don't think having the stadium empty would prove a point anyway. The Cubs never win and they sell out don't they? GMs and coaches all across professional sports have their jobs on the line with each year that the suck. I don't think the attendance is the bigger issue we need to look at. In fact, there really isn't much we as fans can do to make a difference.

Now having a 8 person protest outside the Dolphins HQ.....that's something that should turn the tides.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i wish only real fans posted here.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The "you're not a fan" for not going is ridiculous. I can't stand when people say root for another team. We talk on here about the Dolphins every day; nobody forces us to do that. We're all passionate about the Dolphins as fans.

Football games are expensive, and there's no reason to spend money on a team that can't score a TD. I can't afford to go, and I'm not going to go the extra mile to go.

I'll watch it on TV on my couch like every year.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    People are entitled to do whatever they want, and if they want to spend their money on their favorite NFL team (no matter the record) then that is their right. I have always disagreed with the notion of others telling people what to do with their money and my disdain for the recent moves and WR group don't change that. I find my way to a game or 2 every season, but the reason why I don't own season tickets is because I enjoy watching the games with friends, family or even in the chat room here on Finheaven and that probably wont change if they were consistent playoff contenders. Now if I could get more of my entourage to buy season tickets I would own them as well, but money plays a big part in everybodies life and I can't judge those who have to use their funds elsewhere . . . season tickets and parking and tailgating ain't cheap.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Los Angeles

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    Los Angeles
    We're never going to move to LA. Miami will always have a football team; it's a football town.
    Quote Quote