Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Have you ever been fired?

1. -1
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Have you ever been fired?

I just had to fire some worthless employee of mine very first thing this morning. Usually I'll have one of my cronies do it for me but the one who oversees this particular puke is out of town on business and couldn't be here so I dropped the hammer. It's always an exhilarating feeling. Anyhoo, it got me thinking, have any of you ever been fired? Let's hear some stories this morning.

I was fired once many many years ago at the age of 18. This bitch asked me if she could borrow something of mine and I didn't like that wookie looking woman anyway so I told her to borrow my nutsac in her mouth. Well she was pretty shocked and offended as well as her two fat friends. Next thing I know, I'm in the office getting fired. This was in October I believe. It was late in the year. Found out a couple of months later that the same girl died in a New Year's Eve drunk driving accident. Some drunk guy hit her head on and killed her. Dovahkiin laughs last.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I just had to fire some worthless employee of mine very first thing this morning. Usually I'll have one of my cronies do it for me but the one who oversees this particular puke is out of town on business and couldn't be here so I dropped the hammer. It's always an exhilarating feeling. Anyhoo, it got me thinking, have any of you ever been fired? Let's hear some stories this morning.

I was fired once many many years ago at the age of 18. This bitch asked me if she could borrow something of mine and I didn't like that wookie looking woman anyway so I told her to borrow my nutsac in her mouth. Well she was pretty shocked and offended as well as her two fat friends. Next thing I know, I'm in the office getting fired. This was in October I believe. It was late in the year. Found out a couple of months later that the same girl died in a New Year's Eve drunk driving accident. Some drunk guy hit her head on and killed her. Dovahkiin laughs last.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Lady got what she had coming IMO.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Never been fired....was laid off twice. Once because the company ended up going bankrupt (Kmart...my first job outta high school). The other time, after working at a country club for 8 years was laid off last a year ago to company cutbacks and new ownership/management. The economy had a lot to do with that. Went back to my local university part time to finish my Bachelor's degree last fall after putting it off for a while. Will be graduating the end of this fall with a BA in Business Admin...all while working shipping/receiving supervisor for a major So Cal retailer for nearly the past year.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Never fired, I am good at my job.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United kingdom
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION

You really dont seem like a guy with a good attitude. . lets look at the evidence:

"some worthless employee" - good caring boss who knows his staff right there!! 'sarcasm'..
    "I'll have one of my cronies do it for me" - no respect for my management team - why bark when you have a dog attitude.
    "particular puke" - again lovely reference to a guy YOU hired for YOUR business and another human being - well done!
    "so I dropped the hammer" - could you be anymore glib?
    "it's always an exhilarating feeling" - you get a kick out of causing someone hardship and misery? Nice man well done!!

Then you say you want to hear stories of others experience of being fired - what for so you can 'get off' on those too??

Then you recount a story of yourself getting fired in which you responded to a reasonable request with "borrow my nutsac in your mouth" - if you did not like this 'wookie women' (well done on her description by the way ) then why offer her your nuts in a sexual act of t-bagging? You berate her two 'fat friends' in another off hand comment like it's fine to talk about folks in that manner and then round off with "the same girl died" and then you claim to have the last laugh over her death vs you getting fired and place a laughing smilie at the end of your worthless post...all round you have presented yourself as a stella human being and one in which we should all be proud to know. . oh and that again was sarcasm.. ok dude.

Seriously check yourself at the door will you.
    Last edited by syborg; 08-29-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Your word is a lamp to my feet and a lamp to my path - Psalm 119:105
    Jesus I love you my saviour - thank you for saving me.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by syborg View Post
    You really dont seem like a guy with a good attitude. . lets look at the eveidence:

"some worthless employee" - good caring boss who knows his staff right there!! 'sarcasm'..
    "I'll have one of my cronies do it for me" - no respect for my management team - why bark when you have a dog attitude.
    "particular puke" - again lovely reference to a guy YOU hired for YOUR business and another human being - well done!
    "so I dropped the hammer" - could you be anymore glib?
    "it's always an exhilarating feeling" - you get a kick out of causing someone hardship and misery? Nice man well done!!

Then you say you want to hear stories of others experience of being fired - what for so you can 'get off' on those too??

Then you recount a story of yourself getting fired in which you responded to a reasonable request with "borrow my nutsac in your mouth" - if you did not like this 'wookie women' (well done on her description by the way ) then why offer her your nuts in a sexual act of t-bagging? You berate her two 'fat friends' in another off hand comment like it's fine to talk about folks in that manner and then round off with "the same girl died" and then you claim to have the last laugh over her death vs you getting fired and place a laughing smilie at the end of your worthless post...all round you have presented yourself as a stella human being and one in which we should all be proud to know. . oh and that again was sarcasm.. ok dude.

Seriously check yourself at the door will you.
    You seem mad.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United kingdom
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dr Emmit brown mad or crazy like a fox mad
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've never been fired, but the job before I have now ended with.

"So, I suppose it would be better for all of us if I just cleaned out my locker and left the property?"

*Nods*

"I'm totally fine with that."

The situation was such that I wasn't going to cave in to popular opinion (which was total bull****, and I was
    told so by one of them later) I already had another job anyway. Used to be a two week's notice was considered classy.

Now, you're likely to be forced out the door, like you are a ****ing criminal.

Thanks Shifty!

Quote Quote