Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And people wonder why people assume the GoP is racist...

1. -1
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

And people wonder why people assume the GoP is racist...

http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.c...-rope-picture/

This was E-mailed to me today, and I nearly fell out of my damn chair. Republicans should be more pissed about it than liberals because it's them that these ****ing racists make look bad. Absolutely the most disgusting thing I've seen from a "conservative" in recent memory. Real conservatives need to stand up and take their damn party back, because right now it's being run by retards, racists, and idiots...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

This was E-mailed to me today, and I nearly fell out of my damn chair. Republicans should be more pissed about it than liberals because it's them that these ****ing racists make look bad. Absolutely the most disgusting thing I've seen from a "conservative" in recent memory. Real conservatives need to stand up and take their damn party back, because right now it's being run by retards, racists, and idiots...
    They won't take it back. The REPs have no leadership. They are all stringing along and hope that Obama will hang one day. Unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll play the devil's advocate for a minute:

It might(maybe, possibly, god i would hope) be a reference to the old saying "give him enough rope and he'll hang himself", in this case with his policy setting. Of course, that doesnt excuse the conspiracy theorists blaming liberals for making conversatives laugh part, but thats nothing new.

That said, i never want to hear bitching over Joe Biden's "Chains" comments again.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I'll play the devil's advocate for a minute:

It might(maybe, possibly, god i would hope) be a reference to the old saying "give him enough rope and he'll hang himself", in this case with his policy setting. Of course, that doesnt excuse the conspiracy theorists blaming liberals for making conversatives laugh part, but thats nothing new.

That said, i never want to hear bitching over Joe Biden's "Chains" comments again.
    Anyone smart enough to know that saying would know better than to have a picture of a black man with a noose around his neck. I'd say with 99% confidence that whoever photoshopped that knew exactly what they were doing...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anyone smart enough to know that saying would know better than to have a picture of a black man with a noose around his neck. I'd say with 99% confidence that whoever photoshopped that knew exactly what they were doing...
    If it originated with the guy who made that facebook post, "hehe string him up to a tree" or whatever, then id be damn confident about it being racist. Gun to my head i know how id answer the question of "what do i think inspired it", but i can still hope.

While your digusted about the picture, the contorted logic behind the vehement conservative outrage amuses the hell out of me in a most cynical way. Its so typical. "How dare you create a picture that i find funny so you can label me racist!!!!" Its cases like this that makes me wonder if people have any sort of self-awareness at all. I get that the right attracts those prone to conspiracy theories, but the self-deception is staggering.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm guessing the Secret Service is all over that one. They'll find who posted that picture and make them sweat it for a little bit.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I'm guessing the Secret Service is all over that one. They'll find who posted that picture and make them sweat it for a little bit.
    Yup, no doubt about that...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks

Real liberals need to stand up and take their damn party back, because right now it's being run by retards, racists, and idiots...

http://www.examiner.com/article/mia-...s-media-silent
    Mia Love Wikipedia page vandalized with misogynistic, racial slurs; media silent

Twitchy noted that the edits included disgusting slurs like “House N***er” and “dirty, worthless wh**e.”

Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit noted that the slurs have been removed from the page.

Twitchy added that "the Franklin Center’s Tabitha Hale captured a screen shot," which can be seen here.

Twitchy noted in another post that some on the left called Love a "token" after her rousing speech.
    Those who watched the convention on MSNBC, however, would not have seen her speech, as the liberal network elected not to show it.

A Google search revealed that as of this writing, no one in the so-called "mainstream media" - including MSNBC - has reported on the racist, misogynistic attack against Love
    Racism? MSNBC cuts convention speeches by Republican minorities
    http://www.examiner.com/article/raci...can-minorities

What an uproar there would be if a media ignore and cut minority speakers in Charlotte.

The internet is great, but as with that and the Obama rope is a source for some reprehinsable statements and imagery.

Also the yahoo news bureau chief got fired...caught when he thought mike was off with him and other jounalists joking about Romney partying in Tampa while blacks drown in New Orleans. A couple was kicked out of the convention for alegedly throwing nuts at a black CNN reporter and saying this is how we feed the animals.

And there's this delightful "art" from a Spanish magazine...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1836570.html
    Last edited by Eshlemon; 08-29-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    Real Liberals need to stand up and take their damn party back, because right now it's being run by retards, racists, and idiots...

http://www.examiner.com/article/mia-...s-media-silent

http://www.examiner.com/article/raci...can-minorities

What an uproar there would be if a media ignore and cut minority speakers in Charlotte.

The internet is great, but as with that and the Obama rope has some reprehinsable statements and imagery

Also the yahoo news bureau chief got fired...caught when he thought mike was off with him and other jounalists joking about Romney partying in Tampa while blacks drown in New Orleans. A couple was kicked out of the convention for alegedly throwing nuts at a black CNN reporter and saying this is how we feed the animals.

And there's this delightful "art" from a Spanish magazine...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1836570.html

The difference is there are no liberal leaders spearheading the actions of these dumbasses. You've got Bachmann accusing congresswomen of conspiring with the Muslim brotherhood because of their last name, you've got governors passing laws that say pregnancy begins BEFORE conception, you've got Palin appearing on Fox News weekly with some ridiculous nonsense if the day, whether it be racism, conspiracy theories, or whatever the flavor the week is, etc. Of course we know there are always stupid people, in all groups, but "conservatives" are being led by these idiots, which breeds crap like pictures of Obama being strung up. It's sickening...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The difference is there are no liberal leaders spearheading the actions of these dumbasses. You've got Bachmann accusing congresswomen of conspiring with the Muslim brotherhood because of their last name, you've got governors passing laws that say pregnancy begins BEFORE conception, you've got Palin appearing on Fox News weekly with some ridiculous nonsense if the day, whether it be racism, conspiracy theories, or whatever the flavor the week is, etc. Of course we know there are always stupid people, in all groups, but "conservatives" are being led by these idiots, which breeds crap like pictures of Obama being strung up. It's sickening...
    That is exactly the difference.

Every party or organization has its fanatics and radicals. With democrats a wikapedia page gets messed with(news didnt report it when Ireland's page was editted) or how a single network cut off a speech(which, come on now, thats the network and not limited to their news division, did you catch the constant blunders during the Olympics?). With the right, they are elected into office. I would call that a slight difference. The left has seemingly made an effort to distance themselves from their fanatics, the right embraces it.

If people are going to complain about that "damned liberal media!" please explain how Glenn Beck got away with over 200 nazi references in his first 18 months on the job and wasnt censored in the least by Fox. And doesnt the fact that people at the RNC were acting like bigots sort of reinforce the point about how nuts the right has gotten?
    Quote Quote