Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 133

Thread: ***2012 WVU Mountaineer football***

  1. -101
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,009
    vCash:
    2692
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Louisville has almost lost to an 0-7 Southern Miss team, a 1-7 FIU team, a 3-4 Pitt team, and a 2-5 USF team. Louisville isn't very good, and WVU would easily run a train on the Big East, but won't be doing it in the Big 12. They don't play much defense in that conference, but it's sure as hell much better than the Big East. KSU and Texas Tech both have great defenses and we see what WVU did against them.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -102
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,208
    vCash:
    9948
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Louisville has almost lost to an 0-7 Southern Miss team, a 1-7 FIU team, a 3-4 Pitt team, and a 2-5 USF team. Louisville isn't very good, and WVU would easily run a train on the Big East, but won't be doing it in the Big 12. They don't play much defense in that conference, but it's sure as hell much better than the Big East. KSU and Texas Tech both have great defenses and we see what WVU did against them.
    Do you know the circumstances of those games or did you just see the final score? Did you know that that Southern Miss game was a washout with a complete downpour for 3 and half quarters? There was 2 or 3 inches of standing water over most of the field. The game against FIU was similar, only all the rain happened right before kickoff. None of the coaches could use headsets. Pitt is better than their record and have finally adjusted to their new coach (early on they struggled). USF just came off of their bye week and had their backs against the wall. Our best OG decided not to play on his bum ankle during warmups so there was some o-line shuffling oh and our #2 and #3 CBs were suspended for the game. Daniels abused our 4th string sophomore CB for 2 TDs.

    Of course you didn't know all of that. You're too busy watching whatever that nonsense that "the U" is putting on the field and trying to pass off as "football". Yes U of L has some issues but you certainly shouldn't call them "not very good". That's very ignorant.
    Insert pithy saying here.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -103
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,208
    vCash:
    9948
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    You must not have noticed that I would agree with you. Loserville likely wouldve beaten WVU again. Teddy Bridgewater >>>> Geno Smith.
    No I noticed just fine. Its just there's no reason to use a derogitory nickname for my team. Especially when we don't have any rivallry with your favorite team. Surely you 'Bama fans aren't still butthurt about the beatin' we put on you in the 1991 Fiesta Bowl...
    Quote Quote  

  4. -104
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,009
    vCash:
    2692
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Do you know the circumstances of those games or did you just see the final score? Did you know that that Southern Miss game was a washout with a complete downpour for 3 and half quarters? There was 2 or 3 inches of standing water over most of the field. The game against FIU was similar, only all the rain happened right before kickoff. None of the coaches could use headsets. Pitt is better than their record and have finally adjusted to their new coach (early on they struggled). USF just came off of their bye week and had their backs against the wall. Our best OG decided not to play on his bum ankle during warmups so there was some o-line shuffling oh and our #2 and #3 CBs were suspended for the game. Daniels abused our 4th string sophomore CB for 2 TDs.

    Of course you didn't know all of that. You're too busy watching whatever that nonsense that "the U" is putting on the field and trying to pass off as "football". Yes U of L has some issues but you certainly shouldn't call them "not very good". That's very ignorant.
    Those are poor excuses. Luckily the rest of Louisville's schedule is as laughable as what they've played so far so they should be alright.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -105
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,208
    vCash:
    9948
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Those are poor excuses. Luckily the rest of Louisville's schedule is as laughable as what they've played so far so they should be alright.
    And I've seen the U's schedule. If you can get past that new ACC juggernaut Duke, you guys might be alright.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -106
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,009
    vCash:
    2692
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    And I've seen the U's schedule. If you can get past that new ACC juggernaut Duke, you guys might be alright.
    Two top 5 teams and a borderline top 10 team, so not sure why Miami is even being mentioned. To be honest, not even sure why we're discussing Louisville.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -107
    chrisbaucom's Avatar
    Fins4Life

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    1,034
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When Charlie Strong leaves, they'll go back to being irrelevant again.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -108
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,009
    vCash:
    2692
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbaucom View Post
    When Charlie Strong leaves, they'll go back to being irrelevant again.
    Well, you kind of have to be relevant first to become irrelevant again.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -109
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,826
    vCash:
    23647
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    *AHEM*

    ... & now back to WVU ...

    #21 WVU hosts TCU today.


    So far, it's been a punt fest.


    LET'S GOOOOOOO ...

    MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

  10. -110
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,826
    vCash:
    23647
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    TOUCHDOWN MOUNTAINEERS!

    Geno to Woods!

    7-7


    LET'S GOOOOOOO ...

    MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Miami Dolphins
    By FootballCEO in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March
    By FootballCEO in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 06:33 PM
  3. 2011 WVU Mountaineer Football
    By Bumpus in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:35 PM
  4. 09-10 WVU Mountaineer Hoops
    By WVDolphan in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 10:37 PM
  5. Mountaineer Nation Sig
    By FLOUNDER in forum Graphics Talk and Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 05:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •