Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How to pass a drug test?

1. -21
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    At least you know they're drugs.

I hate those people on their high-horses saying "don't do drugs", as they've got a cigarette in their mouth, a half opened bottle of jack on the living room table, an espresso machine in their kitchen, and a cabinet full of pharmaceutical **** that's far worse for you than cannabis will ever be.

You know where I stand on the drug-war, that's a different topic for a different thread. Personally, I'd get clean if I knew in advance I had an interview for the initial piss test, but I wouldn't work anywhere that randomly drug tests; there are plenty of places that stop after the initial test. I plan on teaching, & so I know they aren't going to be chasing around all the professors with piss-cups.
    Don't be so sure about that "not chasing around with piss cups".

I never thought I'd see the day when the State of Texas randomly drug tested employees, because of the expense.
    Now, granted, I've been employed for 2.5 years with the agency and I haven't been tested except at time of employment....so....

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    err... what I meant to say was, don't do drugs!
    When alcohol and or smoking cigs/cigars is illegal and affects job hirings, we can pick this discussion back up.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    ****ing impossible to understand just how easy it is.
    Very easy indeed. Not criticizing anyone who does it but if you have to ask how to either fake a drug test or pass it b/c you know you're ****ed if you don't, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    Does anyone have any helpful hints or tips? I've been clean for a little over a week. I have been drinking exclusively water but just took a at home test and feel fairly ****ed. It's for a internship so it could be worse, but I'd like to pass.Thanks
    Don't take any pills or drinks. Why leave it up to chance? This works everytime:

http://www.quickfixurine.com/
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    When alcohol and or smoking cigs/cigars is illegal and affects job hirings, we can pick this discussion back up.
    Not my point.

What you meant to say was "Don't do illegal drugs", not "Don't do drugs". Saying "Don't do drugs", while you either drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, drink coffee, or take pharmaceutical drugs, or whatever else, makes you a hypocrite.

Like I said, the legitimacy of the illegality of some of those drugs is a discussion for a different thread.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Very easy indeed. Not criticizing anyone who does it but if you have to ask how to either fake a drug test or pass it b/c you know you're ****ed if you don't, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
    Exactly. Isn't the definition of addiction when you let it affect your job?

"It's just an internship."

No. Not it's NOT just an internship. This is how you get references and contacts, and build
    yourself as a human being. An ex GF of mine did a Nuclear Pharmacy internship with a provider, and
    was hired at the end of her junior year, pending her graduating. She literally had a job awaiting her
    when she left college, and had location choices, etc.

Go ahead and **** up internships. It's not a death knell, but it's not very ****ing smart either.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Just don't cheat like this:

2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

The Chase for Lord Stanley Begins ...

LETS GO PENS!
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 12 13 14 15 16
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post

"It's just an internship."

No. Not it's NOT just an internship. This is how you get references and contacts, and build
    yourself as a human being. An ex GF of mine did a Nuclear Pharmacy internship with a provider, and
    was hired at the end of her junior year, pending her graduating. She literally had a job awaiting her
    when she left college, and had location choices, etc.

Go ahead and **** up internships. It's not a death knell, but it's not very ****ing smart either.
    I didn't mean it like "it's just a internship" but it's not a job that is all I meant.

Im not happy in the least bit that I have to ask. I applied for the internship before summer let out and had not heard back from them until a week before school started. Had I known I was still being considered I would have stopped long ago. It's not just a internship, it's the internship of all internships. I am sure half my school applied for this internship and they chose me. #1 city private club in the states and I'm going to **** it all up.

Regardless of what happens I'm done with the ricky. It's not something I need and it's definitely not something I'm proud of.

For the record I already have a job lined up when I graduate. I also have another internship site that I'm currently working at. I'm not a addict who lives off this ****. Just someone who started experiencing with drugs after going his whole life never doing it. It's something I've always been around but never felt the urge to try until a year ago. Whether I get the job or not I've learned a lot through the process.

Im just going to continue drinking water and hope for the best. Maybe go and buy another piss test the night before. 13 days sober might just be enough. I really don't know.
    Last edited by houtz; 09-04-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Completely agree but again, I had no idea I was even being considered for the internship. I had lined up two other internships which didn't drug test so i thought i wouls be fine. This is the restaurant industry and I've been around people doped up on coke that function perfectly fine. Never even thought about getting drug tested which still is no excuse. Because had I known this internship was still a possibility I would have stopped long before. Either way I messed up and whatever the outcome may be, I've learned my lesson and won't do it again.

For the record I'm not looking for ways to smuggle synthetic piss in or have a buddy pee in a cup. I was looking for ways to flush my system naturally. I drink so much water as it is and will continue to do so up until the test and even after.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Isnt that kind of a silly definition? The only reason it is affecting his job is becas it's illegal, if it werent illegal would he not be addicted anymore?
    Quote Quote