Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What Dolphin players are worth drafting?

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Boy From School's Avatar
    Noobie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2010
    Posts:
    734
    vCash:
    1285
    Loc:
    Surprise, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks

    What Dolphin players are worth drafting?

    I planning on joining ESPN fantasy.

    I was thinking of drafting Reggie Bush, Daniel Thomas and Anthony Fasano as bench players. What about Tannehill? Do
    you think they could contribute to my team or should I just look at other players.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,433
    vCash:
    27167
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Reggie Bush mid-round and maybe Carpenter in the last round. Bess and Fasano as a backup TE in deeper leagues.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    3,720
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush and Tannehill. Take bush early and tannenhill really late. Bush will contribute alot for you and tannehill is your bench sleeper, could be a steal if he turns out to be our franchise qb. Taking tannenhill late does not hurt you if he doesnt contribute this year, he is a bench player for you and a draft pick that does not matter. With bush you know what you are getting. If used correctly he will be our darren sproles of New orleans. I'd stay away from fasano and daniel thomas though, thomas wont get much carries and fasano is not reliable.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,433
    vCash:
    27167
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    Bush and Tannehill. Take bush early and tannenhill really late. Bush will contribute alot for you and tannehill is your bench sleeper, could be a steal if he turns out to be our franchise qb. Taking tannenhill late does not hurt you if he doesnt contribute this year, he is a bench player for you and a draft pick that does not matter. With bush you know what you are getting. If used correctly he will be our darren sproles of New orleans. I'd stay away from fasano and daniel thomas though, thomas wont get much carries and fasano is not reliable.
    I'd take Luck or Wilson as the sleeper rookies. They have more weapons to work with at this point, and with that D in Indy, they'll have to rely on him a lot more than we will with Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    3,720
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'd take Luck or Wilson as the sleeper rookies. They have more weapons to work with at this point, and with that D in Indy, they'll have to rely on him a lot more than we will with Tannehill.
    luck is not a sleeper pick because you have to use an early draft pick to get him. Wilson yea but tannenhill is a better option than him.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,433
    vCash:
    27167
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    luck is not a sleeper pick because you have to use an early draft pick to get him. Wilson yea but tannenhill is a better option than him.
    Somebody drafted him early in your league? Lucky you!

    No offense, but I think that opinion is more from your heart than your head. Wilson has a good running game and good receivers and a better TE at the moment. Tannehill may end up being the better QB in real life, but in fantasy football, Wilson is hands down the better pickup right now.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    3,720
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Somebody drafted him early in your league? Lucky you!

    No offense, but I think that opinion is more from your heart than your head. Wilson has a good running game and good receivers and a better TE at the moment. Tannehill may end up being the better QB in real life, but in fantasy football, Wilson is hands down the better pickup right now.
    thats your opinion, not that early but yea you have to use a mid-round pick to get him. He was the 1st overall pick of the draft what u expect? we will agree to disagree. tanny >> wilson imo.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,003
    vCash:
    10199
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dan Carpenter.

    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Dolfan3773's Avatar
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    6,694
    vCash:
    2375
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I'm in a 16 team league and I drafted Tannehill with my last pick as my backup QB
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,433
    vCash:
    27167
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan3773 View Post
    I'm in a 16 team league and I drafted Tannehill with my last pick as my backup QB
    Definitely reasonable in bigger leagues and good value that late. And you could do a lot worse (*cough* Tebow *cough*).
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Drafting Players for Situations
    By Hayden Fox in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 11:32 PM
  2. Drafting QB's Early...Worth It?
    By VT Dolphan in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. Are there any TE worth drafting?
    By rmp1515 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. No More QB's worth drafting left
    By MARLINSFAN305 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 02:54 PM
  5. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •