Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: hooshoops prospect takes...

1. -161
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    miss st slot wr chad bumphus is a pro...he's another more quick than fast slot in the mold of a davon bess...and that's his big issue...he's just not very fast or explosive...still he'll make a nfl roster as a slot and be a late round pick...understands zone coverage and leverage sits down well when he has space...

i'm a fan of his game but he does nothing for miami with bess already here...as such he won't be on my draft board for miami...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -162
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that might be around what bell runs also...i wouldn't in miamis case consider a rb before the 3rd round but bell would definitely be someone i'd think long and hard about if he got there...

as for eddy lacy he's another downhill big back i like...i don't know that his feet are better than bells but he's to me got better explosion and top end speed...don't know that i think lacys vision is better and i'm damn sure he's not the receiver bell shows to be...

miami would be wise probably not to even consider a back before the middle rounds...we don't need feature guy we need change of pace with size and plays to that size...
    We may already have that guy in Jonas Gray hoops. It would depend on how well he's coming back from his injury but he fits the mold.
    Quote Quote  

3. -163
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Taylor Lewan has looked REALLY good going up against Clowney. I think he got beat once but Gardner scrambled for a first, and he got called for a holding. The negative with Lewan as he showed today is he will get a personal foul here and there.
    Quote Quote  

4. -164
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    Taylor Lewan has looked REALLY good going up against Clowney. I think he got beat once but Gardner scrambled for a first, and he got called for a holding. The negative with Lewan as he showed today is he will get a personal foul here and there.
    He looks like a slightly more athletic version of Jake Long...before the injuries.
    Quote Quote  

5. -165
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: I saw the PS controller so I figured you'd like the PS logo as well.1972 Dolphins LogoPS4 ControllerMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91
    Any thoughts on Jonathan Banks hoops? I would love us to take a big time cb round one.
    Quote Quote  

6. -166
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    He looks like a slightly more athletic version of Jake Long...before the injuries.
    that's why most Michigan fans always knew him as Little Jake. A bit more athletic than a healthy Jake Long but more prone to stupid penalties
    Quote Quote  

7. -167

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    Any thoughts on Jonathan Banks hoops? I would love us to take a big time cb round one.
    i really do like him...terrific tools...looks like he can get a little bored at times and let his technique get away from him...i think sometimes he just feels like he can turn it on and off whenever he wants to and be fine...that will bite you in the rear in the pros
    Quote Quote  

8. -168

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i don't know who's watching this flo st nor illinois bowl game but i'can tell you it's a joke...way too much size and speed with flo st...hell even xavier rhodes plays physical against this level comp...only thing that will keep no ill in the game is trickeration and flo st turnovers...if you like ej manuel i wonder why cause for what i'm seeing he's got anythng he wants and should at minimum put up 400 yards and 4 tds today if he's worth a hoot...

running that no ill qb is not gonna do anything...nice story but this is a bs bcs matchup
    Quote Quote  

9. -169

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as for some observations off what i saw today...

found a guy who plays left tackle in college that i think i've seen some mid round or higher grades on that you couldn't pay me to draft for the left side in the wagner kid for wisconsin...you want to talk about stiff...guys will run by that kid on the edge like he's standing still at the next level...i'm not sure i see right tackle even...might be a guard or nothing...no thanks

miss st s nickoe whitley again dropping his head looking for kill shots and suspect in coverage...i'll pass on the enforcer...

monte ball i know one thing that guy doesn't care to waste time east and west he's downhill in a hurry...but what's that kid weigh??? 200 lbs maybe...i like his mindset he's north and south but he looks a little light to run b/t the tackles 15 timer per game in the pros...plus i'm betting there's a lot of mileage on those legs already...he's got a great mindset though and runs damn tough for his size...

taylor lewan i like his attitude and he competes...i don't think he's great on the move and he may be more a power scheme fit...his feet remind me of like eric fisher jake longs...not great feet for the left side...still i really like the top tackles in this class...joeckel mathews fisher and lewan are all worth top 25 picks to me...joeckel and mathews may be the best zone fits and move athletes...fisher and lewan strike me more as power players although i do think they are scheme diverse...unlike fluker who's power scheme all the way to me
    Quote Quote  

10. -170
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i don't know who's watching this flo st nor illinois bowl game but i'can tell you it's a joke...way too much size and speed with flo st...hell even xavier rhodes plays physical against this level comp...only thing that will keep no ill in the game is trickeration and flo st turnovers...if you like ej manuel i wonder why cause for what i'm seeing he's got anythng he wants and should at minimum put up 400 yards and 4 tds today if he's worth a hoot...

running that no ill qb is not gonna do anything...nice story but this is a bs bcs matchup
    Yeah this game sucks and FSU is struggling too but that falls on E.J. Manual who I think is awful. He's missed a lot of open receivers.
    Quote Quote