Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: hooshoops prospect takes...

1. -191
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    Sam Montgomery's name appearing on that list from the LSU strength coach as one of the guys that he won't answer questions about to scouts because they are all selfish men that miss workouts and always have excuses...I wonder if that moves the needle for NFL teams or if the scouts consider it a meanngless motivation tool used by the strength coach.
    Didn't he pop on Twitter later to say that it was because they missed one class and he'd vouch for every one of them? Probably just damage control, granted...
    Quote Quote  

2. -192
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: hooshoops prospect takes...

Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    Florida State are such chokers on offense that game should have been put away way earlier than it was.
    You can't imagine how frustrating it is to bleed garnet & gold. FSU almost always plays down to the level of their competition and always has. EJ Manuel accounts for a lot of the problems but it certainly want his fault last night. They moved the ball a ton but miss too many opportunities with stupid mistakes. Jimbo is not a great coach...he is a great recruiter but not a great coach.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

3. -193
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know a lot of teams that are gonna be pissed Teddy Bridgewater ain't draft eligibile
    Quote Quote  

4. -194
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    too much soft and zone coverage being played by the gators in this one...a lot of zone and they're getting owned in it...plus when louisville has had a mismatch they have exploited it

matt elam will strike you that's for dang sure...not sure i like what i see in coverage but again a lot of zone
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -195
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    too much soft and zone coverage being played by the gators in this one...a lot of zone and they're getting owned in it...plus when louisville has had a mismatch they have exploited it

matt elam will strike you that's for dang sure...not sure i like what i see in coverage but again a lot of zone
    Typical of a Gator safety. Will hit you like a ton of bricks, good in run support...not so good in pass coverage.
    Quote Quote  

6. -196

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i don't think elams anywhere near as good as vaccaro is in coverage...when elams in the slot manned up those guys look open to me...that kids a fire hydrant though and the hips look pretty good...
    Quote Quote  

7. -197
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoRadioactiveCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Has Sharrif Floyd announced yet? I expect him to if he hasn't. Kid is blowing up Louisville's O-line.
    Quote Quote  

8. -198

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    has not announced that i'm aware of...but from the looks of these kids i think it won't be long on him and elam...they look to me like they are done going to school...ha ha
    Quote Quote  

9. -199
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Floyd has no reason to go back to Florida. May not get into the first, but he's definitely a solid second rounder in the 4-3.
    Quote Quote  

10. -200

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i would agree with the solid 2nd rounder with floyd stuff...middle to latter half of round two...although he's not anything that interest me for miami...
    Quote Quote