Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: hooshoops prospect takes...

Threaded View

1. -11
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    senior bowl day 2 full pads south squad...(the more talented one off what i'm seeing...ha ha)

i'm glad daniel jeremiah and mike mayock put to bed all that ezekial ansah is jpp stuff...that kids not anywhere near as explosive or physical tools wise in the same ball park as jpp...put that stuff to bed...ansahs rediculously raw as a pass rusher and has no rush arsenal...we take that in the top 12 i will punch a baby...pump the brakes

didn't take long for me to get to see the dbs and wrs in this group for me to really like what i was seeing...tavares king is by far the best looking wr prospect on either squad...holy hell...runs beautiful routes explosive no wasted movement great feet...separates in and out of cuts and explodes to the football...all i can say is wow...stems his routes using leverage and when he puts his foot in the ground and makes a cut he's gone...i'm not kidding you that kid looks filthy

the small school corners alford and webb have nice tools...alfords very impressive...has closing speed shows long speed quick acceleration...long and lanky fluid hips fires out of his pedal and drives forward...reminds me of a more explosive and polished keenan lewis when he came out....can i get that in the 3rd round??? sign me the hell up...

webb competes has plus hips and transitions well drives on the ball i don't see alfords upside but for a mid round pick i'm very interested...

good day for leon mcfadden of san diego st i have some questions about long speed there...

lane johnson from oklahoma looks as fluid as any tackle in the class...doesn't even have to use his hands that much his feet look so good and he sits down well natural knee bender...i'm in the 1st round tackle mode there unless i see something on tape that changes things...

my guy oday aboushi looked slow footed and struggled against speed..his college tape is better than that so i'm a little frustrated with what i saw there...

larry warford of kentucky is a massive guard with a big lower half who bends well and sits down well in pass pro...looks like a nice top 75 pick guard...probably a power scheme given his size...but he's athletic for that size

the te mcdonald out of rice is interesting now...6 ft 5 262 lbs and he has down the seam speed...natural hands catcher??? all i know is he's the most interesting te in attendance...got to find me some rice stuff now...i doubt he can block a lick though

quinton patton is quick twitch but not ultra fast...reminds me of reggie wayne in a lot of ways...smooth uses his hands well runs good routes and locates the football...i think he'd fit our o like a glove...wouldn't surprise me if he runs low 4.5's

bama te williams you want to talk about a sluggish looking guy in his routes...yeesh...makes fasano look fast

wr cobi hamilton is very upright in his routes...possesses build up speed like ted ginn...doesn't drop his hips...pass

terence williams showed off over the top vertical speed but had some issues getting off press and needed to use his hands more...
    Last edited by hooshoops; 01-22-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Quote