Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: hooshoops prospect takes...

1. -181
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: hooshoops prospect takes...

Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    by the way i bet someone pulls the trigger on that kicker hopkins by the end of the 4th round...wouldn't surprise me if it was in the 3rd...that kids a really good looking kicker for the next level...i'd trade carp and his mullet for him right now
    I wouldn't mind having him either but he has had a bad habit of missing kicks that come back to bite FSU. Not necessarily with the game on the line but in close games where every point counts...like the frigging Orange Bowl tonight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -182
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

I wouldn't mind taking X. Rhodes in the first if we can get a big time WR in FA. I would be especially happy if we could trade back and take him at about 18-20.

Quote Quote  

3. -183
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    no illinois tonight against flo st reminds me of davon bess...i'll let you guys figure it out...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -184
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was waiting to see Bjorn Werner dominate an inferior team...never happened. That was disappointing.
    Quote Quote  

5. -185

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    I was waiting to see Bjorn Werner dominate an inferior team...never happened. That was disappointing.
    no doubt...i don't even think he sniffed the qb as a pass rusher...might have been saving himself though...
    Quote Quote  

6. -186
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    no doubt...i don't even think he sniffed the qb as a pass rusher...might have been saving himself though...
    He was in the backfield a lot but not in pursuit...not like him at all. Seemed to be focused on containing Lynch and funneling everything to the LBs. Didn't provide for a great stat line but was very effective. His presence was felt, I believe, because Lynch will kill over pursuit and he didn't do **** last night.

Quote Quote  

7. -187
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you were expecting Bjoern Werner to have a big pass rushing day against an option offense with the most productive rushing quarterback in FBS football, then I think the problem lay not with Werner but with your expectations.

Werner was spilling and spying the entire game, and that was when he wasn't being straight up pulled out to play coverage linebacker.

There were very few real pass rush opportunities in the game, but when they did happen, Werner got his licks in.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

8. -188

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah i get that he was being asked to do different things yesterday than just fire off the edge as a pass rusher...so it really didn't effect anything too much for me with him...feel the same i always have...some reservations about his pass rush at the next level...

but nothing like the reservations i have about sam montgomery as a pass rusher

anyways hoping tonight is a better game...but i kinda wonder if it will be one that is within double digits at the start of the 4th...definitely shouldn't be as blatant as last nights game was...no ill had the 120th rated schedule in 1aa this year...i mean that's a joke we had to watch that
    Quote Quote  

9. -189
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Florida State are such chokers on offense that game should have been put away way earlier than it was.

This Louisville-Florida game is nuts. Teddy Bridgewater is tearing Florida to pieces.
    Quote Quote  

10. -190
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sam Montgomery's name appearing on that list from the LSU strength coach as one of the guys that he won't answer questions about to scouts because they are all selfish men that miss workouts and always have excuses...I wonder if that moves the needle for NFL teams or if the scouts consider it a meanngless motivation tool used by the strength coach.
    Quote Quote