Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: hooshoops prospect takes...

1. -241
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Where do you have Woods in relation to the other WR's in the class?

I also like him pretty well at #42, but I go back and forth as to how I like him compared to Bailey and Patton.
    somewhere in the top 5...haven't ranked em yet...will wait for the postseason stuff...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -242
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The OT class isn't as strong as originally thought. Lewan is staying at Michigan. Means Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, and Brennan Williams are gonna make a lot of money.
    Quote Quote  

3. -243
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    The OT class isn't as strong as originally thought. Lewan is staying at Michigan. Means Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, and Brennan Williams are gonna make a lot of money.
    Luke Joeckel at least made it official. He's coming out. Might be some people trading up to get him since he's head and shoulders better than the other guys coming out this year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -244

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    huh...lewan staying...i saw something that said jake matthews was still deciding...i think it bumps up aboushi also somewhat
    Quote Quote  

5. -245
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    huh...lewan staying...i saw something that said jake matthews was still deciding...i think it bumps up aboushi also somewhat
    Jake Matthews is staying.

http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/texas-a...senior-season/

Edit: Sorry that was the wrong article. This is the one where he announced today he was staying.

http://blog.chron.com/aggies/2013/01...senior-season/
    Last edited by datruth55; 01-10-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -246
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Lane Johnson somewhat.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

7. -247
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obviously, I am ecstatic Lewan is staying.
    Quote Quote  

8. -248
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Obviously, I am ecstatic Lewan is staying.
    makes Michigan's OL look a lot less of an issue as they'll have 3 new starters instead of 4 (though I think some of the guys who were RS this year will be better than the guys we started this year... all due respect to Omameh,Barnum, and Mealer)
    Quote Quote  

9. -249

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hoops offensive senior bowl attendees prospects of interest as of 1/15...

qb tyler wilson arkansas...when it's all said and done i'm betting wilson goes top 10 pick in the 2013 draft

wr aaron dobson marshall...can this kid separate in and out of his cuts??? does he take false or extra steps when gearing down??? does he get off press and physically win at the los??? does he possess long speed or is he a possession guy only??? does he use his hands well??? kind of things i want answers on and will be looking for

wr terrance williams baylor...i know he has long speed for his size and get vertical but will he win at the los against press and will he separate in and out of cuts??? if the answers are yes i think he's a round 1 pick...if the answers are no he will nose dive for me

wr quinton patton la tech...i expect him to show very well and for a small school guy to by the end of the week be getting a lot of top 50 consideration...looking forward to seeing him against some better competition

wr ryan swope texas a & m...will his short area quicks and lateral agility show as well as they do on tape for me??? when he crosses a cbs face will get continue to get quick separation and will he show any long speed??? no matter what he does i've seen enough on tape to lock him in as a top 3 round guy for me...i think he's a terrific slot option at the next level who plays very intelligent and runs great routes...understands db leverage and where soft spots are in zone also and can get off the los...

wr markus wheaton oregon st...i think he's one to watch next week...i expect to see that burst and acceleration to separate show up and very good fluidity of hips and cod...should be a guy that wins a lot in one on one drills...this kid can separate in and out of cuts and down the field

te's travice kelce and ryan otten...the only 2 te's that really interest me going in...maybe mike williams as a late round guy

ol kyle long oregon...i think he may show well athletically as a left guard zbs fit...needs to get stronger i see a lot of finesse in his game but i think i see the movement skills and athleticism that a zbs would covet...not sure where to grade him though...looking for next week to help clear some things up for me in that regard...

ot oday aboushi uva and eric fisher central michigan...i expect to see aboushi have some issues with strength early in the week but as the week goes on for him to get better...kid needs to get stronger but i like his future as a starting nfl lt down the road...can solidify a 2nd round pick grade and value with a solid showing...as for fisher likely a top 20 pick especially with lewan and jake matthews staying in school but will he dominate the competition and just road grade people off the ball like he does on college tape and will his issues with standing up too high in pass pro and letting guys get under his pad level show up??? are his feet better than i think??? i see a lot of jake long like feet with this kid...watch him on the move though when he gets moving that kid can motor down the field in a hurry...

ol larry warford lane johnson and dallas thomas...limited to date exposure with all three but will i see something that has me scouring for tape on any of em??? i think i might

k dustin hopkins...dollars to donuts he's a top 4 round pick and maybe goes in round 3...good looking kicker there
    Quote Quote  

10. -250
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kelce and Otten, Hoops? Wow. Surprised there, I have to say. Otten is primarily an in-line blocking TE from what I've seen. Not much about him to suggest he's a pass-catching threat. Look out Jeron Mastrud - there's competition in town!

And I have serious doubts about Kelce, based mainly on his body shape. He has a very high center of gravity and goes down if a linebacker exhales on him. Looks physically maxed out on top and very light on the bottom half. Me no likey!

So you like big blocking tight ends and you hate Toilolo? What's your thinking there? Genuinely interested...
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote