Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Hate Dolphins Fans

1. -21
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fluke interceptions? So all the QBs in the past (including Henne and Moore in the recent past) threw real interceptions. But Tannehills interceptions really don't count? I bet they have a notation in the stat sheet: *fluke interceptions
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I just wish people that were critical in a constructive fashion did not get bashed by others while at the same time I cannot stand people starting dumbass threads when a single play goes against the Fins.

There is a medium.

This is going to be a long season possibly. If it is you cannot fly off the handle about failure esp. when it is a physical miscue.
    I agree but some people feel their point is soo important that everyone must see it. I wish the mods would move every knee jerk reaction thread started during game time to the game thread.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Fluke interceptions? So all the QBs in the past (including Henne and Moore in the recent past) threw real interceptions. But Tannehills interceptions really don't count? I bet they have a notation in the stat sheet: *fluke interceptions
    lots of good qb's threw multiple pics today. I doubt any of their fanbases are calling for a replacement.

also... yea, I'd classify them as flukes... tell you what... If were to have approached you saturday night, and bet you $35,000, that ryan tannehill would throw three interceptions and two of them would come from batted balls by a DL, what would you have said to me?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BAdkins159 View Post
    I have never seen a bunch of negetive idiots in all my life. People we were playing a good game with a super bowl contender until those fluke int's and the Thomas fumble. We were looking at a 3-3 game at the two minute warning. These type things are going to happen it is the NFL you know. Take away the fluke pics and Tannehill did a nice job. Bush had a very good game. Hartline, Bess, Fasano all had good days. Althoughthe D gave up some big plays they did make some plays. You cant let the Texans start nearly in the red zone and expect very much. Hey, I think we are going to be ok. we just took some bad breaks today and I also think we will beat Oakland based off todays performance. But some of you people on here are crazy wanting pull Tannehill at the half. Come on guys get real. Some of you make me wonder if you are really Miami fans or not. Or maybe you are just plain stupid.
    Here's what Mike Sherman had to say about "fluke interceptions."

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_PHIN_FAN View Post
    Tannehill had 19 passes tipped or batted down last year at Texas A&M, eight of which resulted in interceptions. But Sherman, who coached Texas A&M before joining the Dolphins, insisted Monday that only three of those 19 were Tannehill’s fault.
    Pro Football Weekly’s draft preview noted Tannehill’s “release point often drops low, resulting in too many batted passes.” But Sherman said Tannehill doesn’t need to change his release point. “It’s something we’re looking at hard and checking where he’s putting his eyes,” Sherman said. “J.J. Watt has a history of knocking balls down. It’s something he’s going to have to work through, and he will. He will be much better this week. He hasn’t had a problem with it in practice.”

Read more here:
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/11/2996027/lack-of-scoring-a-serious-concern.html

And here's what I had to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Fluke interceptions?

When you stare down receivers the way Tannehill was doing, you'll have that.

I hate Dolphin fans as well because they always try and blame everything but the problem.

So you can either blame fluke interceptions or you can look at Tannehill and realize that he has a problem that he needs to address in practice.

Me personally, as a Dolphins fan, I want to get better and I want Tannehill to get better so I'm gonna hope he addresses his issues in practice this week.
    What say the OP now?

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The sewer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tipped balls at the LOS can't happen. The likely thing to happen is it hangs up in the air over the D Line and LBs. It's a 50/50 it's going to get picked off. It would be like running across the highway without looking, you might get hit you might not. Not a place you want to be and it's no fluke if you get run over.

Some things went right also. Early Texans TD pass ruled out of bounds, early passes they dropped. The fumble Tannehill had that bounced right to Thomas. Fumble right before FG attempt that Martin recovered.

Bottom line 3 INTs, no TDs. No offensive TDs. I can make a case that Tannehill did some good things. I can take some positives away, like they were in that game for the 1st 20+ minutes or so against a good team. Still I can't wait for next week and hope they can wash the taste of this loss out with a win over Oakland. 4 turnovers, no TDs is tough for me to live with.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you really expected us to win, then you are living in a bubble. I am a huge fan and always stand behind my team, but I knew there was no WAY in hell we were pulling off a win. I do see us beating the Raiders, Bills, Jets, Cards, Rams and Seattle. But for us to beat Houston it was gonna take a Cam Newton type game from Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Re: I Hate Dolphins Fans

I hate Dolphins fans so I'm going to spend my free time on a Dolphins fans message board. Makes sense.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    U made the pudding but forgot the proof.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batted balles were an issue in College... An issue in preseason... An issue in the First game... if you don't think this is at least a 'concern' you are in denial.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    is there no room for a middle ground here at finheaven? I swear, it seems like two prevalient gangs here. the **** yous.. and **** you2s. Difference? one wears the banner of 'be a good fan and support the team no matter what" and the other has torn up thier banner, **** on it, and said here **** you.

Quote Quote