Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Dolphins Fans

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They were expecting a great game from a rooky qb that only started 19 games in college...we (fans) need to be more patience this season imho.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    i agree. people freak out and bash everything too damn much. am i pissed hell yes, but im not gonna let this make me think any different than i do about this team. how do we know that we wont learn from that horrible 6mins they played? its week one lets wait and let the season unfold. and if you dont like it find a new team. you dont have to make dumb threads over and over. we all want change, but i see alot of positives coming from this game
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Yep, the biggest issue this week was the fans. Nailed it.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyjr23 View Post
    They were expecting a great game from a rooky qb that only started 19 games in college...we (fans) need to be more patience this season imho.
    If the bar is this low due to his not-readiness, play moore. I do think we run the risk of ruining this kid if this keeps up.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    No of course. We are the worst fans in football. After all it was the Texans fans that booed their super bowl contending team after a quarter and a half of play during the first game of the season...but remember only the Miami fans suck...no other teams fans suck...just the Miami ones.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BAdkins159 View Post
    I have never seen a bunch of negetive idiots in all my life. People we were playing a good game with a super bowl contender until those fluke int's and the Thomas fumble. We were looking at a 3-3 game at the two minute warning. These type things are going to happen it is the NFL you know. Take away the fluke pics and Tannehill did a nice job. Bush had a very good game. Hartline, Bess, Fasano all had good days. Althoughthe D gave up some big plays they did make some plays. You cant let the Texans start nearly in the red zone and expect very much. Hey, I think we are going to be ok. we just took some bad breaks today and I also think we will beat Oakland based off todays performance. But some of you people on here are crazy wanting pull Tannehill at the half. Come on guys get real. Some of you make me wonder if you are really Miami fans or not. Or maybe you are just plain stupid.

These kinds of things seem to only happen to Miami. Browns started a rookie (like Miami) who had 4 ints and they played better than Miami.
    When people see other similar poor quality teams to Miami like the Browns and Rams almost pull off upsets against playoff teams, they're going to wonder what's so different between them and Miami and why Miami couldn't be that competitive?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    THE FUTURE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Your on crack if you think those picks were flukes. After we were up 3-0, driving and had a third and long was tannehills awful pass to armstrong a fluke as well? Cause we lost points because of that. Next thing you know this guy is throwin passes like he's 5 feet tall. I'm not gonna rip tannehill because i know he needs time, but he's not ready. why is he being thrown into the fire?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moore should have started this game just given that its the Texans in their back-yard. Raiders would have been a good game to see what Tannehill has got...too much...too soon
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unfortunately it seems fluke plays or something like those, never seem to disappear consistently

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You need to be more positive, more positive threads the better Dolphins play.
    Quote Quote