Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Take on AFC East today.

1. -71
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he missed 47 & 48 yd FGs, neither one even close to a chip shot on grass on a rainy day and last I checked down 17-13 Sanchez led us to the go ahead TD in the final minutes then led us into chip shot FG range in OT for the win.
    Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.
    you know 47/48 yarders aren' chip shots, right? you know it did rain and they play on grass in that Stadium, right?

he missed the kick and it was justice, we would have gotten robbed based on fanaso's non catch and the BS false start penalty but thankfully that didn't happen. Those kicks should have been irrelevant in the game.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    A bunch of lucky calls went the Dolphins way. Fasano catch, roughing the kicker call and a phantom PI call on the Jets on an incomplete 3rd down pass (the drive got 3 pts out of it), yet here you are crying about a couple of long range missed FGs, something your own player had complete control of.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    You must think "Most posts wins".... huh?

People have lives.
    Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.
    I can't speak for other Bills fans, only myself. What you're saying may be true, but why is it important? What does it accomplish? Why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Giants absolutely win it all w/ Sanchez and they probably have more playoff wins and playoff apps if Sanchez is their QB, we probably don't even make a title game w/ Eli the last 2 years........
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't speak for other Bills fans, only myself. What you're saying may be true, but why is it important? What does it accomplish? Why do you care?
    I don't really care. You were defending those other Bills fans when you said "People have lives". I pointed out the obvious.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't really care. You were defending those other Bills fans when you said "People have lives". I pointed out the obvious.
    If you don't care, then why post?
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you don't care, then why post?
    Its a message board and that's probably why I posted it here. If it wasn't important to you, why would you care if someone called out the other Bills fans? Why are you going in circle?
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its a message board and that's probably why I posted it here. If it wasn't important to you, why would you care if someone called out the other Bills fans? Why are you going in circle?
    Um hmm slow day at the message boards...yep yep looks like rain.
    Quote Quote