Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrew Luck

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    I don't think it's fair at all to NOT know who wore your colors and your emblem.

It's not like it's the Browns, who suddenly became Ravens, etc. They are the COLTS.
    That sort of stuff is important to me and it should be for anyone else that loves football.

The Colts weren't passed down to ME either. How is it I know more about the franchise
    history than your average Colts fan? I'll tell you. I ****ing care. Call it what you will, stupid
    or otherwise, but I always had a great deal of respect for the Colts when we faced them
    as a division rival all the time when I was growing up, and I grew to become a fan of many
    of the players on that team.

I still think it's bull**** that Indy has an NFL franchise. They are terrible fans.
    so Rams fans should know what they did in LA and Cleveland? I would give Colts fans a pass if they didn't know their Baltimore history.

It is like the browns who became the Ravens, same franchise.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Just had some time to watch the Browns' offensive series. Weeden wasn't as bad as some people (or his stats) would lead you to believe.

His first INT hit his receiver between the numbers and got popped up into the air. His second INT, he had man coverage on the outside and his receiver just flat out did not even engage the ball. Cleveland's skill position players are even worse than ours. He just had no help out there.

Though one thing I do notice with Weeden though is that he's got a really poor feel for the pocket and just doesn't seem to feel the rush at all.
    Shouldn't be too surprising, Weeden played in a very spread out offense with a lot of weapons in college (not just Blackmon).

As for Luck, yeah he set expectations high with his preseason but the things people forget with him are this 1)His OL is terrible... probably the 2nd worst in the NFL (behind Chicago) and 2)As talented as guys like Colby Fleener, Dwyane Allen, and TY Hilton are... they are all rookies as well.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    so Rams fans should know what they did in LA and Cleveland? I would give Colts fans a pass if they didn't know their Baltimore history.

It is like the browns who became the Ravens, same franchise.
    Same franchise, different colors. The Ravens history starts where the Brown's history ends.

Not to mention, there is a franchise named the Cleveland Browns now.

Yes, Rams fans should know the history of the franchise. I don't have any history with
    St Louis fans other than with baseball, and they are excellent Baseball fans. I would expect them
    to know who Jack Youngblood was...Who Merlin Olson was...Who Deacon Jones was...Vince Ferregamo..

Those are just off the top of my head.

Quote Quote