Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you like Ireland and his direction?

Voters
335. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

81 24.18%
  • no

254 75.82%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ireland's approval rating

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush has been good, wake and incignito as well. Pouncy is a Dwight Stevenson, Putting his faith in one or two of the young guys stepping up as a good receiver was a huge blunder. I think he got the right head coach which is huge. No he is not great but who else is out there. We need some stability, I think it was JP who wanted Marshall and Vontae gone because they would not give 100% and be TEAM players which is what Philbin demands. Any body in management likes the trainable, hard woorking,team orientated employees over the talented pain in the arse every time. If T-hill becomes great, he will be a genius. An elite QB makes everyone better.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone is overreacting. still. you just want to fire a guy for the sake of firing a guy. What then? Whats your answer? Why now? It makes absolutely no sense at this point in time.

You want to bitch about it? ok bitch about it, but the man aint going anywhere for 16 weeks at least. maybe, maybe sooner in a few weeks before end of season.

But all of you are overreacting to the past. This is a new regime. If you think about it, our RB and QB situation is superb. Just take a look around the league sometime and compare. We just found an acorn who can return kicks, but still all we hear is crap. We found a RT in Martin, who will be just fine, but as soon as he lets one sack in, he is complete crap. The nonsense spewed on here sometimes reminds me of kids on the lot. Our Oline is looking good minus some inexperience and some fine tuning.

Bottom line for me is we are one star WR and CB away from being great while Thill gets experience. Our roster is not as bad as the media makes it out to be. Mark my words, the Buffalo Bills are going to be so far worse than us come game 16. This team is not far off on paper.

I cant stand Naanee. It is the one thing Ireland truly screwed up but to suggest that every GM out there gets it right all the time is crazy. Truth is, they f up all the time!

The only reason why Ireland is so bad is cus of dez bryant. people hate him for that.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I fail to agree with your optimism, I do not see any of our positions as superb. The man in charge of our talent has created a mediocrity at best and if this season follows like the last few I would hope for an overhaul in the front office as I do not want the current green grocer picking my acorns in the next FA period or draft. How much longer do you supporters want to give this front office?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    The fact that he hasn't signed any veteran wideouts (Anthony Armstrong doesn't count) has really rubbed me the wrong way

And to see Clyde Gates bomb out, another mid-round draft choice wasted, just makes things worse.

At this point, I don't see him surviving this year especially if we lose more than 10 games. 7-9 seems to be the saving grace though.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Im gonna hold judgement for more than 1 game. Talk to me in week 8.
    This was week 65 under Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post

Bottom line for me is we are one star WR and CB away from being great while Thill gets experience. Our roster is not as bad as the media makes it out to be. Mark my words, the Buffalo Bills are going to be so far worse than us come game 16. This team is not far off on paper.
    So this would have been a 'great' team with Brandon Marshall and Vontae Davis? It was kind of stupid to get rid of them I guess. Then again "great" can be a relative word, by "great" do you mean not the worst team in the league?
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Winner Under Construction

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Free Agency- Starks, Wake, Soliai, Dansby, Burnett, Marshall, Cog, Naanee, Moore, Bess, Javorski.

Trades- Bush, Fasano, McD,

Draft- Long, Pouncey, Martin, Jerry, Clay, Hartline, Thomas, Tannehill, Miller, Odrick, Shelby, Vernon, Misi, Smith, Jones, Clemons, Wilson.

That's what we have after 5 years, and not knowing who did what, when or how. Ireland has been in the mix. How do you like your team?
    Put that way, I'd have to say it's a great base to build from. However, no way that should have taken 5 years. 3 to 4 years sounds about right to get what we have there. It is by no means a complete team. I understand why people are pissed. But, like I said, this is a solid base to build from and it will be a nearly complete team next year.

Following years should be just holding onto what we have and adding gravy as opportunities arise. It's also a very young team, so we'll be able to comfortably draft need in high rounds without much guilt or question as to what those needs are as players age.
    The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

- Don Shula

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ireland's approval rating

hmmmmmmm…

no
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't imagine anyone being pleased with the results of the past 3 years.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would put his rating below Obamas, that says it all!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote