Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over...

1. -11
    Ground and Pound

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!RadioactiveHalo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwinbaby! View Post
    You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
    Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...
    It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Parkland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmalls3k1 View Post
    From your lips to God's ears my friend, I traded for him in my fantasy league this week...gave up MJD lol
    i wish you were in my league..

actually I dont. I like playing with people who know what they are doing.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.
    They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
    They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day

This!! Good post!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

Ozzy rules!!
    Lamar Smith may be a step slow nowadays. Lamar Miller should still be fresh, however. Lol.
    Or Check out My Wallpapers Thread
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...e-Good-Ol-Days...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMan View Post
    Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !
    They are getting Denarious Moore back this week -

I dont know about them not be able to move the ball

Their first possession they started from their own 10 and moved it 70 yards down to the 25 of the Chargers before their WR fumble.. 2nd possession they started at their 30 and moved it 40 yards to the Chargers 30.. 4th possession they started at their own 10 and drove 85 yards to the Chargers 2 yard line.. So to say the Raiders cant move the ball would be incorrect

We need to do what the Chargers did.. bring the CB's up.. show Palmer tight coverage then drop back when he snaps the ball to get it in zone.. it worked for the Chargers- Hopefully our coaches picked that up and will do the same thing
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    No chance we jam the ball down their throats. In order to move the ball it will have to be done initially by throwing it
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

Ozzy rules!!
    I know, i wish he was still playing too man. There's a new Lamar in town though lol.

On Topic: Im looking for Bush to kill it too, I started him over Bradshaw in my fantasy league!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmalls3k1 View Post
    From your lips to God's ears my friend, I traded for him in my fantasy league this week...gave up MJD lol
    im sure you could have had them both
    Follow me on Twitter.. @DSEmpire_BA

For My work http://dynastysportsempire.com/author/brent-antonio/
    Quote Quote