Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over...

  1. -11
    The Tannehills Have Eyes's Avatar
    Ground and Pound
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2011
    Posts:
    3,033
    vCash:
    10707
    Loc:
    Miami
    Snakes!Halo Legendary1972 Dolphins LogoDeVante Parker's 11Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwinbaby! View Post
    You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
    Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...
    It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Tallow's Avatar
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    166
    vCash:
    1460
    Loc:
    Parkland
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmalls3k1 View Post
    From your lips to God's ears my friend, I traded for him in my fantasy league this week...gave up MJD lol
    i wish you were in my league..

    actually I dont. I like playing with people who know what they are doing.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2010
    Posts:
    8
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarriorFins View Post
    It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.
    They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

    That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

    We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2012
    Posts:
    11
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
    They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

    That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

    We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day

    This!! Good post!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    dolfan19's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    896
    vCash:
    2238
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

    Ozzy rules!!
    Lamar Smith may be a step slow nowadays. Lamar Miller should still be fresh, however. Lol.
    Or Check out My Wallpapers Thread
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...e-Good-Ol-Days...
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    57
    vCash:
    1180
    Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2010
    Posts:
    8
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieMan View Post
    Stop D Mac and the run game like the Chargers did they have a very hard time moving the ball no tight end threat and there receivers are banged up, home opener if we don't win this one after watching the Raiders look undisipline and no fire power threw the air dolphins r in for a long year . Pound them in the run game they got a big front 7 soo it won't be easy but stay with it work play action get Tannehill moving the pocket for open lanes to throw the ball use his acuraty on the run .. No turnovers !
    They are getting Denarious Moore back this week -

    I dont know about them not be able to move the ball

    Their first possession they started from their own 10 and moved it 70 yards down to the 25 of the Chargers before their WR fumble.. 2nd possession they started at their 30 and moved it 40 yards to the Chargers 30.. 4th possession they started at their own 10 and drove 85 yards to the Chargers 2 yard line.. So to say the Raiders cant move the ball would be incorrect

    We need to do what the Chargers did.. bring the CB's up.. show Palmer tight coverage then drop back when he snaps the ball to get it in zone.. it worked for the Chargers- Hopefully our coaches picked that up and will do the same thing
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    Love Creating Turnovers
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    30,823
    vCash:
    482973
    1972 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    No chance we jam the ball down their throats. In order to move the ball it will have to be done initially by throwing it
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2012
    Posts:
    1,355
    vCash:
    17983
    Loc:
    Miamar, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

    Ozzy rules!!
    I know, i wish he was still playing too man. There's a new Lamar in town though lol.

    On Topic: Im looking for Bush to kill it too, I started him over Bradshaw in my fantasy league!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    PhinSoldia's Avatar
    Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    3,991
    vCash:
    5506
    Loc:
    O Town
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmalls3k1 View Post
    From your lips to God's ears my friend, I traded for him in my fantasy league this week...gave up MJD lol
    im sure you could have had them both
    Follow me on Twitter.. @DSEmpire_BA

    For My work http://dynastysportsempire.com/author/brent-antonio/
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Philbin , Bush , Tannehill talk about Oakland win
    By fishfanmiami in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. Oakland As
    By calphin in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 12:18 PM
  4. Oakland A's
    By MikeO in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 07:53 PM
  5. 2 Steller Stats through Week 2
    By akfinfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •