* Opening drive of the game. Showed outstanding preparation by the coaching staff.
* When Oakland was eating the offense up in the second quarter, Philbin and Sherman made tremendous halftime adjustments. Awesome to see.
* Loved how Tannehill's drives ended in kicks. It is okay to punt and esp. with a rookie QB. I thought he managed the game well.
* I love how Tannehill seems to know the offense the BEST on the field. I just think that is great for rookie QB.
* No swatted passes
* Hartline was money. Outstanding game. Oakland wanted to stop him, but could not...
* Rushing offense. Bush was a stud. Loved what Lamar Miller showed. The O-line was awesome against a excellent run defense. Anytime you run well against Tommy Kelly, Richard Seymour and Roland McClain you deserve props.
* Also, the TE's and Lane were excellent blocking at the second level.
* Reggie Bush. The Fins needed someone to step fwd. and he did. WOW!
* Reggie Bush's conditioning. All kinds of stories about him working hard after practice and it paid off today. When others were tapping out, Bush keep pushing forward.
* Rush Defense. Two straight weeks outstanding in this area. For those that do not know why Paul Soliai re-signing was huge, please review the tape the last two weeks. Big Paul is one of the best players in that locker room.
* 3rd down D...1-12 for Oakland.
* Red Zone D. Held strong this week in the red area. They found ways to get it done.
* Jones was bad early in the game, but I thought he improved in the 2nd half. Lord knows we need someone in back half to produce
* Won the field position battle: Winning the field position battle might have been the most vital aspect of the game
* Early pooch punt by Carpenter. Smart, smart decision by Philbin. This was a field position game and Joe was right to keep them pinned.
* Coverage units were on again outside of one punt return by Adams...
* The way that Tannehill has hooked up with Hartline, I cannot help how Ireland dropped the ball by not giving RT more weapons. I am kind of frustrated.
* Early on this year Charles Clay has disappointed. Some decent blocks in the running game, but he is not making much happen in the passing game
* While Jones did have a pick at the end of the game, once again, there is an alarming lack of turnovers being created. This team can bridge the talent difference by getting turnovers. They just cannot seem to do it.
* I cannot get by the fact that our pass D is going to get lit up this year. Again, Ireland left this area exposed. Sean Smith, Nolan Carroll and Jimmy Wilson will not cut it...esp if Marshall is out longer than this game.
* While the this week was not as awful as Houston, the Fins again gave up points near the end of the half. I would like to see them finish halves better. However, Joe made the right call taking a knee at the half. No issues there.
* I wonder if the team should be snapping the ball with 12-18 seconds left when up two scores in the 3rd quarter. They got the play clock down lower later in the game. Not sure if that was going to bite them, but it did not. Lots of arguments to milk it. Lots of arguments to keep what you have been doing.
* We have to remember this year is going to be a process. Don't get up too much after a win. Don't get too down BTW after a loss.
* Hartline is better than any receiver that was made available post-training camp
* CB's are needed big time. Start rolling in the vets.
* Congratulations to Ryan Tannehill on your first win.
* Finally, CONGRATS to Joe Philbin. He has been steady through some rapid waters.