Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 25 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 246

Thread: The real Sanchez is back today

  1. -1
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    5,611
    vCash:
    16208
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks

    The real Sanchez is back today

    Can't handle pressure. Terrible accuracy. Holmes looking at him and shaking his head. Love it.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    JETSJETSJETS's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    908
    vCash:
    1100
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holmes shaking his head?? Did u even watch the game to make that statement?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,819
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    AphexPhin's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    2,680
    vCash:
    5630
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was smiling ear to ear watching them get their asses kicked.

    They better come ready next week because our boys are definitely gonna be bringin it..
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Smith21's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    1,755
    vCash:
    1612
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

    Santonio ---- "NO" lol
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Mike13's Avatar
    You could have had free beer, for shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    19,202
    vCash:
    5836
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Holmes shaking his head?? Did u even watch the game to make that statement?
    Uh oh the guido's angry.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

    ...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    JETSJETSJETS's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    908
    vCash:
    1100
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Uh oh the guido's angry.
    Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

    ---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

    Santonio ---- "NO" lol
    This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

    ---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.
    Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    5,611
    vCash:
    16208
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

    Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.
    I watched the game. By the 4th quarter, Sanchez was wild on a number of throws. A couple of more performances like that and they'll be right back to last year.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,231
    vCash:
    20994
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,819
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

    ---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------



    This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

    ---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------



    Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.
    He did the same thing he always does when under pressure and that is make a stupid throw in an attempt to make something happen. I saw it at least once. He got away with it this time.

    ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.
    No doubt he was different but its hard to say if he was woozy or intimidated.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Tennehill looks like Mark Sanchez today!
    By NYC#1finsfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. VIDEO brief analysis of henne, sanchez from playbook today
    By zaskarkid in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
  4. LA & London Franchise? Real Mark Sanchez? Etc.
    By mattrock123 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 10:04 AM
  5. We looked real small out there today.
    By DirkDiggler in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •