Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 246

Thread: The real buttfumble is back today

  1. -31
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    5,179
    vCash:
    11614
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    a bad ending to last season, his season was not bad until those final 3 games.

    there will always be scrutiny around here, that's part of the job. Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions.
    Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    AphexPhin's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    2,537
    vCash:
    4734
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "LEAVE buttfumble ALONE!!!!!"-nyjunc

    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    198
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    when did I ever say NE hasn't won anything in the last 7 years? they have 2 SB apps and 3 title game apps in that time frame along w/ all but one div title. I ADMIRE what NE has done since Brady rescued them, I don't like them but I admire them. Stop making stuff up when you have nothing to attack me w/.

    I wouldn't expect a fake fan like you to realize the Jets and pats have met in the div rd only once and that was in 2010. NE beat us 2 times in WC games(once in '85, once in '06) but you've been a "fan" since the Grogan days
    Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    198
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    "LEAVE buttfumble ALONE!!!!!"-nyjunc

    This could be.......the best post I've ever seen
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,435
    vCash:
    16693
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.
    Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

    http://deadspin.com/326855/perhaps-i...eli-manning-go

    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.
    That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    FinfanInBuffalo's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    5,179
    vCash:
    11614
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

    http://deadspin.com/326855/perhaps-i...eli-manning-go
    Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

    THIS was your last post:

    "Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,435
    vCash:
    16693
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

    THIS was your last post:

    "Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."
    was my sentence confusing? I wrote:

    "Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

    then posted the link.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    198
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

    http://deadspin.com/326855/perhaps-i...eli-manning-go



    That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.
    So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    198
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    was my sentence confusing? I wrote:

    "Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

    then posted the link.

    You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that buttfumble doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,435
    vCash:
    16693
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.
    They weren't great which was why they were hosting a WC game instead of the usual of having homefield throughout. What does that have to do w/ the jets history?

    don't get upset b/c you have been exposed.

    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that buttfumble doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.
    That's not my argument at all, I have never said buttfumble will be a top 5 QB but please keep making stuff up.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Tennehill looks like Mark buttfumble today!
    By NYC#1finsfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. VIDEO brief analysis of henne, buttfumble from playbook today
    By zaskarkid in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
  4. LA & London Franchise? Real Mark buttfumble? Etc.
    By mattrock123 in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 10:04 AM
  5. We looked real small out there today.
    By DirkDiggler in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •