Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The real buttfumble is back today

1. -131
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    buttfumble was ok not good nor did he play well. The Cumberland int should have been caught but it was a typical buttfumble air ball. The red zone Int doesn't happen if he is not staring at his target allowing an unblocked Watt to slide to his right. Also, if Watt doesn't tip it, it most likely gets picked because he didn't alter the flight of the ball that much.
    Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    That last int was NOT Dirty buttfumble's fault imo. Cumberland should of caught that.

Overall I thought buttfumble played decent against the Texans
    It was a poor throw. Cumberland is a nobody. He is wide open. buttfumble has to put the ball in a better spot.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I'm seeing the same types of overreactions to a good game and a few good plays. Go back and read the threads from 2009.
    I don't care about fan reaction to his play. You implied that he and Henne were similar. If that is a comparison you are making, my point stands...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -134
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We may have overreacted to Henne, but he'd be starting right now in Jersey if the jest weren't on the hook for The Taco's exten$ion. Overreaction to Henne's strengths was still more realistic than under-reaction to SadSack's fatal flaws. buttfumble ****ed up the throw turning it into a jump volley ball when trying to catch up vs Tannehill who every time after Houston entrusted his leads to kickers making kicks that statistically 25 out of 29 kickers made this season thru last saturday or defenses holding the line at least once on 4ths and longs. Comparing buttfumble to Tannehill is like comparing Rex Grossman to Big Ben.

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

5. -135
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I don't care about fan reaction to his play. You implied that he and Henne were similar. If that is a comparison you are making, my point stands...
    That is TBD.
    Quote Quote  

6. -136
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    buttfumble goes out, throws 2 INTs and completes under 50% of his passes. And his team loses.

Good game in juncs eyes. I cant even begin to explain it.

Quote Quote  

7. -137
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.
    Quote Quote  

8. -138
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.
    The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. buttfumble' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -139
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thatís what happens when crappy QBís like the Taco stare down their intended WR. Look you can only hide from the truth for so long, sooner or later youíre going to realize what a steaming pile of crap Taco Boy is, until then just keep telling yourself that this is how the 5th overall pick in the draft is supposed to play 4 years into his NFL career.
    Quote Quote  

10. -140
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. buttfumble' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.
    I think buttfumble blows as much as the next person. But how about their receivers? They were running the wrong routes the entire night. Going into the season I thought Holmes, kerley, Keller, etc would take the pressure off of buttfumble a little. It's week 6, and they are probably one of the worst receiving corps in the entire league. When you have to put your best db in the game to spark some offense, it's pathetic. buttfumble deserves blame for the last int, but their whole offense needs help.

btw, why do the jest continue to think shonn Greene is a starting running back in this league?
    Quote Quote