Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The real Sanchez is back today

1. -191
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/show...ck-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.
    Quote Quote  

2. -192
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I think so, most of his posts are about me. I don't really care, I ust think it's a little sad. I get I'm the "enemy" here and people don't like my strong opinions but have the guts to debate me rather than hide behin others.

I don't recall specifics but it was basic stuff I threw out there and he got it wrong. It was a few months back.

Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I can’t blame you too much because if the team I loved hadn’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.
    Quote Quote  

3. -193
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/show...ck-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.
    Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win?
    Quote Quote  

4. -194
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when youíve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I canít blame you too much because if the team I loved hadnít sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.
    as usual you deflect w/ childish insults.

Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win?
    basic Pats fan knowledge and you cannot demonstrate it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -195
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    According to who? the media?
    Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

6. -196
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a cockroach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.

Quote Quote  

7. -197
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.
    you are interpreting comments.

Ryan has repeatedly said Sanchez is his guy, as he did even Tuesday, a day after the Jets' 23-17 loss to the Houston Texans. Last November, Ryan boldly declared: "He's going to be our quarterback for as long as I'm here, which I hope is a long, long time."

But having Tebow as your backup is far from a normal situation, and Ryan — as well as offensive coordinator Tony Sparano — has been asked about the quarterback situation several times during the last few weeks. He insisted that no switch to Tebow is coming. So, when he was pressed Wednesday about his qualifier — "this week" — Ryan got slightly testy.

"What do you want me to say?" Ryan asked. "He's our starter. He's our starter this week."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-week/1626063/

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    [COLOR=#0000ff]Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a cockroach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.
    I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.
    Quote Quote  

8. -198
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TROLLIFIC

you are interpreting comments.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-week/1626063/

I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.
    And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

Quote Quote  

9. -199
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    [COLOR=#0000ff]And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.
    Quote Quote  

10. -200
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.
    Let me guess, you went by Klecko on the Jets sites until your own fellow fans couldn't take dealing with you?
    Quote Quote