Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The real Sanchez is back today

1. -201
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Let me guess, you went by Klecko on the Jets sites until your own fellow fans couldn't take dealing with you?
    good one! showing that same quick wit as vaark, interesting.
    Quote Quote  

2. -202
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    good one! showing that same quick wit as vaark, interesting.
    Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board.
    Quote Quote  

3. -203
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

TROLLIFIC

I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still i
    n inventory.

Quote Quote  

4. -204
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board.
    I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still i
    n inventory.
    I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

5. -205

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My GF, who's worked on/rehabilitated ,errr folks like you, says I should stop picking on you.. everyone gets the point that if mentally, you're playing with a full deck, it's a pinochle one. (her analogy). Says you being predictably funny has now morphed into embarrassing, - but then again she doesn't have the same lugubrious sense of humor a lot of us troll-feeders on here do.

Suffice it to say though that when those on TGG, far and away the most homeristic jets board are calling you an obsessive, one-trick pony homer, not much more really needs to be said. .

Quote Quote  

6. -206
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who are you kidding, we know you don't have a GF which is why you are posting here on friday nights.

it's always funny(unintentionally of course) when you talk about homers and one trick ponies when all you do is come up w/ a new excuse then cut and paste that into posts for days before moving on to the nxt excuse.
    Quote Quote  

7. -207

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity.
    Last edited by Vaark; 10-18-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -208

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.
    and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.
    Quote Quote  

9. -209
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity.
    awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.
    hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend)
    Quote Quote  

10. -210

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend)
    Who are you kidding? You are so ****ing OCD that a few weeks ago in less than 48 hours, while presumably at work you posted 150 times here. No way with all the bashing the jest get on weekends, you'd have the self-control to stay off this site unless your caregiver in the group home, or mom, in your basement prohibits online access due to past abuse of the priviliege. You're just too OCD not to be on here unless not allowed?

But what do you expect from the biggest homer on the biggest homer jets board? You're delusional to think that the majority of members here consider you anything other than a troll or azzclown.. or that you are even respected (your word) on TGG. From what I can see, it's more "tolerated" than anything else.
    Last edited by Vaark; 10-18-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: altered in consideration of troll's mental state
    Quote Quote