Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The real Sanchez is back today

1. -211
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Who are you kidding? You are so ****ing OCD that a few weeks ago in less than 48 hours, while presumably at work you posted 150 times here. No way with all the bashing the jest get on weekends, you'd have the self-control to stay off this site unless your caregiver in the group home, or mom, in your basement prohibits online access due to past abuse of the priviliege. You're just too OCD not to be on here unless not allowed?

Too funny that you don't think my women make yours look like skanks or that I couldn't buy or sell you either. You really are delusional.

But what do you expect from the biggest homer on the biggest homer jets board?
    I love when frauds get called out then get defensive. if you were half of what you tell us you are comments like that wouldn't bother you but you are insecure for some reason.,.. I wonder why?

did you hear? TGG is the biggest homer board around and I'm the biggest homer!
    Quote Quote  

2. -212
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I love when frauds get called out then get defensive. if you were half of what you tell us you are comments like that wouldn't bother you but you are insecure for some reason.,.. I wonder why?

did you hear? TGG is the biggest homer board around and I'm the biggest homer!
    fraud? too ****ing funny coming from someone who posts on his employer's time except when his boss is obviously around...someone with no self-control who posts 150 times in less than 48 hours but despite raging OCD is unable to flitter around on our site sprinkling his homeristic BS on obective jest commentary during any weekend.. is either institutionalized or in his mom's basement - either way without computer privileges. While, like the song goes, everyone else lives for the weekend, it must kill you to wait til Monday morning.

But then again, what do you expect from someone who TGG members disgustingly tell to stop with his blind homerism already, considering that's the most homeristic jets board of the 3. Too funny

Quote Quote  

3. -213
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you don't know a thing about me, unlike you I don't try to pretend to be someone I am not. You have 15K posts in 5 years, I have 23K in 8 years- who posts more per day? It's comical that you counted how many posts I made on a particular day. Your obsession w/ me is unhealthy. You follow me on various bords, count my posts. if you only put that much time into learning this gam we could have an intelligent football discussion. You are a small, bitter, angry man. I truly feel bad for you, I hope you can get help.
    Quote Quote  

4. -214
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you are a sick obsessive compulsive homer - but I'm not stating anything anyone on here isn't fully aware of. My posts are on my team's board. What's more pathetic than all your posts, most of them being free rides before i shamed you into supporting the site, is that they are on an enemy team's board and the overwhelming majority of them are OCD attempts to get the last word in when the jest are presented in a realistic light. Double those posts with what you do on TGG and it's a wonder you have any time at all to sweep up the storeroom floors while your boss is away.
    Quote Quote  

5. -215
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    you are a sick obsessive compulsive homer - but I'm not stating anything anyone on here isn't fully aware of. My posts are on my team's board. What's more pathetic than all your posts, most of them being free rides before i shamed you into supporting the site, is that they are on an enemy team's board and the overwhelming majority of them are OCD attempts to get the last word in when the jest are presented in a realistic light. Double those posts with what you do on TGG and it's a wonder you have any time at all to sweep up the storeroom floors while your boss is away.
    I'm sick. Am I the one who stalks another poster on multiple boards? you project all your insecurities onto me. You need help.

I can sweep and type at the same time. we all can't be winners like vaark w/ multiple accounts and hanging out posting on Friday Nights
    Quote Quote  

6. -216
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys are both starting to get annoying.
    Quote Quote  

7. -217
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

Q: They didn’t need him to do much, but did you walk away impressed with Mark Sanchez, though he threw for just 82 yards?

A: I thought Mark Sanchez had thrown for about 170 yards. I was shocked the numbers weren’t bigger when I looked at the stat sheet. He played very well, if a play was there to be made, he made it, and he also created a couple, too. That’s what you ask of a quarterback. But in two weeks if things don’t go well, his game against the Colts will be viewed as a big negative because it’ll be, ‘oh, he just threw for 82 yards.’
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...m_content=Jets
    Quote Quote  

8. -218
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [QUOTE=nyjunc;1064465902]I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

"Q: They didn’t need him to do much, and it's a good thing because lets be real, Mark Sanchez flat out sucks, he threw for just 82 yards?

A: I thought Mark Sanchez had thrown for about 170 yards. I was shocked the numbers weren’t bigger when I looked at the stat sheet. He played about as well as he can, which isn't saying much, if he had played any team that had more than 2 wins last year he would have been benched. When it comes to NFL QB's only this dirty Taco is completeing less than 50% of pass attempts. That’s not what you ask of a top 5 pick going into his 4th year as a starting quarterback i. But in two weeks when things still aren't going well, his game against the Colts will be viewed as the big negative it is because he just threw for 82 yards, and completed less than 50% of ihs passes against one of the worst teams in the league."

I have to agree with all of this.
    Quote Quote  

9. -219
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11
Gift received at 09-22-2014, 08:04 PM from WVDolphan
Message: You will need this when Moore comes in and starts connecting with Wallace on deep throws.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...m_content=Jets
    Simms is absolutely correct. But, you cannot look at that game is isolation. If Sanchez had 4 weeks of solid play, then an 82-yard performance where they pounded the ball on the ground, then weeks more solid play.... there would be no issue. If his play rebounds and he finishes the season well, the Colts game will be seen as the game where he turned it around even though he threw for only 82 yards.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

10. -220
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I was just browsing over at Gang Green and saw this gem in a thread where a certain someone is trying to defend Mark Sanchez from other Jets fans:

you might say a pass is overthrown while junc might say the receiver should have brought a ladder with him so he could climb up and catch teh ball.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote