Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tannehill 2nd most impressive rookie QB

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern California
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tannehill 2nd most impressive rookie QB

Kurt Warner on NFL Network gave Ryan Tannehill a letter grade B and said aside from rg3 Tannehill has been most impressive rookie QB so far
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's bad ass! Go RT17!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    King of Fools

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Whee, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i can dig it
    Welcome to the Miami Dolphins

Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
    Pat White, QB/WR, West Virginia
    Sean Smith, CB, Utah
    Patrick Turner, WR, SOuthern California
    Brian Hartline, WR, Ohio State
    John Nalbone, TE, Monmouth
    Chris Clemons, S, Clemson
    Andrew Gardner, OT, Georgia Tech
    J.D. Folsom, LB, Weber St.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, **** rg3. He should be better at that price. Rg3 also has shown on college and preseason tape that he has a knack for turning the ball over. Tanny just needs to learn how to not ****in throw it at J.J Watt. No, rg3 ain't ****, sure he's a fine player, but he's no Andrew Luck, there's about 4 years of college tape and statistics that verify that. I can tell you though that the eagles have pretty ****ty ofeensive tackles right now and they cut Wiston Justice a couple of years age and Justice is probably the second best player on the Colts line though. But hey, that's the truth, that **** is way to inconvenient for the ****in media, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, wow im an *******. good, ya'll haters deserve it.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Oh yeah and Tannehill, mannnnn i don't even needs to speak on it no more, our ENTIRE TEAM is suppadank.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Michael Lombardi of NFL Network just said Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill had the Best Rookie performance of Week 2.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predaphin View Post
    Michael Lombardi of NFL Network just said Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill had the Best Rookie performance of Week 2.
    Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, **** michael lombardi, that smart ass bitch is such a ****in sell out, he said we were **** and didn't know which direction Ireland was taking us just about 3 weeks ago. Why? Well I'll tell ya, just like I told yall foolish fools about Ireland, ITS BECAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. Why give an honest opinion and risk being mocked when you can just follow the crowed and be "shoked" like everyone else when the conventila wisdon fails. If u play your cards safe in the media you will have your job a long long time, and isn't that what it's really all about? If u want the truth c me, I've been on Ireland's nuts (no ****) for years now cause I don't give a **** what nobody thinks of me.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wait till we face a real Defense like the Jets. We can sure use our 12th man next week. I thought the crowd did a GREAT job yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherif View Post
    Wait till we face a real Defense like the Jets. We can sure use our 12th man next week. I thought the crowd did a GREAT job yesterday.
    Indeed, those who turned up were excellent, an extra 30,000 or so bums on seats wouldn't hurt the atmosphere though.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predaphin View Post
    I think Tannehill had a nice game so I am not complaining, but Lombardi must be drunk making that statement. That honor CLEARLY goes to Andrew Luck.

Besides Luck putting up better passing numbers: 20 - 31, 224 yards, 7.2 ypa, 2 TD, 0 int...107.5 QB rating and a 95.7 QBR.

Andrew Luck led the Colts to a 8 play 64 yard TD (1:04) drive culminating in a 30 yard TD pass with :07 left before halftime and then when Minnesota tied the game with :31 to go, Luck led to the Colts to a 4 play 45 yard (:23 seconds) drive for the winning FG with :08 to go.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherif View Post
    The jets defense isn't that real. David Harris is slow as ****, watch heath millers touchdown I laughed ao hard watching David Harris trying to catch him. Revis isn't 100 percent, laron landry is making plenty of stupid penalties. Cromartie is, well, cromartie. I'm not scared at all of the jets offense or defense. Tannehill can sway a lot of naysayers this week with a win.
    Quote Quote