Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I curse parcells everytime i see matt ryan play...

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    You do realize that Peyon played on a team that was one of best in Sec in terms of talent . Name one other skill position player that Matt Ryan had around him that was anywhere near nfl talent. BC was like the 6th most talented team in the ACC recruit wise while Peyton had 4 nfl receivers starting for him over the years, Travis Henry and Jamal Lewis as his runningbacks along with Shawn Bryson multiple high draft picks on his oline. The only NFL talent on the offense outside of Ryan was some olinemen.
    Ryan has tony gonzalez, roddy white, and julio jones. if he doesn't at least make it to the nfc championship then he isn't anything special. he doesn't have IT! even chris redman won with that team.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guys Jake Long was the wrong pick and you ALL know it.

Come to terms with this.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's not about the playoffs wins, its about how you perform in the playoffs. People on this board tend to overrate and underrate Matt Ryan just because we passed him up. He has yet to do anything in a full season for me to say hes a great QB. All I see is a good QB.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ten qbs i would take over matt ryan...

arod, brady, p. manning, roethlisberger, stafford, brees, rivers, eli manning, joe flacco, tony romo, cam newton, shaub, michael vick, and even josh freeman (clutch gene). not to mention i would take the top 3 qbs in this years draft over him. He's not great, he's above average. i would love to see what those qbs i listed above him would do with his receiving core.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    You do realize that Peyon played on a team that was one of best in Sec in terms of talent . Name one other skill position player that Matt Ryan had around him that was anywhere near nfl talent. BC was like the 6th most talented team in the ACC recruit wise while Peyton had 4 nfl receivers starting for him over the years, Travis Henry and Jamal Lewis as his runningbacks along with Shawn Bryson multiple high draft picks on his oline. The only NFL talent on the offense outside of Ryan was some olinemen.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

So Mark Sanchez is a pretty amazing qb then with all his playoff wins just saying
    Maybe this is too demanding. But I think amazing QBs win in both the regular season and in the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Guys Jake Long was the wrong pick and you ALL know it.

Come to terms with this.
    Naw. Maybe if I wanted to delude myself into thinking that the Dolphins were a contender and enjoy watching a team that is good, but not good enough year after year only to have to rebuild anyways after an entire career with Matt Ryan, with no championship, then Matt Ryan would be the right choice. Maybe Atlanta will prove me wrong and they'll win one with him. I doubt it. But if that were to happen, then that's the day I'd regret the Dolphins passing on him.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchisedef View Post

arod, brady, p. manning, roethlisberger, stafford, brees, rivers, eli manning, joe flacco, tony romo, cam newton, shaub, michael vick, and even josh freeman (clutch gene). not to mention i would take the top 3 qbs in this years draft over him. He's not great, he's above average. i would love to see what those qbs i listed above him would do with his receiving core.

The crazy thing is I'd take all these QBs over him and I don't even see Rodgers on the list either. Not sure about Joe Flacco though. Thats pretty close. I rank him and Ryan around the same area.

Edit: Didn't see Arod, mb.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Matt Ryan just went over 100 tds already. About 25 a year. I'm still waiting on Jake Long to recover an offensive fumble for a TD.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchisedef View Post

Completely agree except for Griffin.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I bet you anything, but if the qbs were flipped and matt ryan came to us and the falcons got chad henne, henne would be flourishing now. They have roddy white, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez, not to mention a really good O-line in place. Lets face it, its not the GMs that screwed up this franchise, its the coaches they brought in to teach the players we drafted. Blame Tony Sparano and Dan Henning!
    Quote Quote