Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Revis questionable for Sunday

  1. -31
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,965
    vCash:
    58631
    Loc:
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    Excuses, excuses, i thought your team was bidding for a playoff spott.
    had we won we wouldn't have made it.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    Dbest's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2009
    Posts:
    460
    vCash:
    4596
    Loc:
    Ft Myers, FL
    So basically your team is quitters cause had they won and another team lost you would have made it. Are you really in denial that bad. coming here acting like your team is supperior when really there a bunch of quitters . lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    had we won we wouldn't have made it.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,965
    vCash:
    58631
    Loc:
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    So basically your team is quitters cause had they won and another team lost you would have made it. Are you really in denial that bad. coming here acting like your team is supperior when really there a bunch of quitters . lmao.
    sometimes the heart is cut out of a team, it happened to us last year w/ that Giant loss. We just weren't that good last year to be able to overcome, in '09 and '10 we overcame adversity but we couldn't do it late in 2011.

    I don't act like my team is superior, it clearly has been for a long time(minus a blip in 2008).

    I am glad I can motivate you to finally start posting.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Dbest's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2009
    Posts:
    460
    vCash:
    4596
    Loc:
    Ft Myers, FL
    Actually i made it a goal this season so try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    sometimes the heart is cut out of a team, it happened to us last year w/ that Giant loss. We just weren't that good last year to be able to overcome, in '09 and '10 we overcame adversity but we couldn't do it late in 2011.

    I don't act like my team is superior, it clearly has been for a long time(minus a blip in 2008).

    I am glad I can motivate you to finally start posting.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    dhavitia's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2007
    Posts:
    213
    vCash:
    4596
    Revis cleared to play, is on NFL network news. Any way we will beat them, with better execution and game planning.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    133
    vCash:
    1695
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,965
    vCash:
    58631
    Loc:
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    Actually i made it a goal this season so try again.
    Oh so now you have no life?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    hoops's Avatar
    another day 2 disaster
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    45,748
    vCash:
    129160
    Loc:
    richmond va
    so much for that...STAY AWAY tannehill...or he'll put you on sportscenter for all the wrong reasons...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"

    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    Dbest's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2009
    Posts:
    460
    vCash:
    4596
    Loc:
    Ft Myers, FL
    No i just have an awsome phone now, So what quarter will you be yelling for tebow to start?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Oh so now you have no life?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    dFinsRule's Avatar
    Scout Team
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    269
    vCash:
    1133
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Dolphins need to throw a couple of passes to Lane, to whatever side Revis is on !
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Bush questionable for sunday?
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 12:01 AM
  2. ricky is questionable for sunday
    By Daytona Fin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
  3. Brady Questionable for Sunday
    By GoalLineStand in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:41 PM
  4. LT questionable for sunday
    By fins1 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •