Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: So, I broke down and bought a 360.

  1. -21
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,825
    vCash:
    5030
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Next question. How does installing games work? For example, do I need to install both discs of The Witcher 2?
    Yes, install both. The game loads much faster, especially on a game as graphic-heavy as The Witcher...

    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    As a follow up, why the **** won't the xbox read the second disc?
    Sounds like a bad laser. I'd take it back. My first xbox would randomly choose games/discs that it couldn't read. My newer one runs perfectly...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,618
    vCash:
    12333
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Yes, install both. The game loads much faster, especially on a game as graphic-heavy as The Witcher...

    ---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------



    Sounds like a bad laser. I'd take it back. My first xbox would randomly choose games/discs that it couldn't read. My newer one runs perfectly...
    I got one on ebay someone rebuilt. My friend has the game so I'll see if his disc reads and trade games with him if so. I took it back to Gamestop and the disc read fine on one they had there.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,132
    vCash:
    7368
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IRONLUNG MUTINY send me a friends request Valandui. Or anyone else too.





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,618
    vCash:
    12333
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    IRONLUNG MUTINY send me a friends request Valandui. Or anyone else too.
    I will, but I almost never have internet connection on it. I use a laptop as a network adapter to download stuff.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,132
    vCash:
    7368
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I will, but I almost never have internet connection on it. I use a laptop as a network adapter to download stuff.
    Do you have the white model???

    I have the black slim one that has wireless.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,618
    vCash:
    12333
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Do you have the white model???

    I have the black slim one that has wireless.
    Yeah. I just got a cheap rebuilt on ebay.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,132
    vCash:
    7368
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Yeah. I just got a cheap rebuilt on ebay.
    When it comes to 360 "if it's white it ain't right". I've had 2 "fixed" by microsoft my 3rd one broke and I broke down and bought the black slim. I actually have an extra wireless adapter for the white model. It's collecting dust. We gotta grab a beer and watch a game some time. I'll give it to you.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,618
    vCash:
    12333
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    When it comes to 360 "if it's white it ain't right". I've had 2 "fixed" by microsoft my 3rd one broke and I broke down and bought the black slim. I actually have an extra wireless adapter for the white model. It's collecting dust. We gotta grab a beer and watch a game some time. I'll give it to you.
    Definitely, man.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Xbox Broke Again
    By sammyjoe in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM
  2. If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
    By Phanatical in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. Just bought NBA 2k7 for PS2
    By UCFinfan86 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:03 AM
  4. My 360 broke
    By spydertl79 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •