Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jovorskie Lane: Attitude

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jovorskie Lane: Attitude

I like it
    Lane, ranked 11th among fullbacks this season by Pro Football Focus, said he appreciates Sherman lobbying for him. Sherman said early in training camp that he hoped Lane would make the team because he “needs a job.”

And now that he’s in the league, “I’m going to punish people,” he said. “I’m not going to outrun nobody. That’s what I’ve been doing since I’ve been playing football – punishing people.”
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope he punishes Darelle Revis this Sunday. Like this..

[youtube]gDHxtAPz3cw[/youtube]
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and now after a year or two hiatus stocking groceries or whatever he was doing, he's only gonna get more skillful and powerful. Get yer popcorn ready!

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The dolphins must set up plays in the 1st quarter to get Lane out in the flats on swing passess and then to go right into the chest, or preferably right at the head of Revis to knock him out of the game. Get that weak tackling ***** off of the field crying with his tail between his legs. And do it multiple times, keep attacking Revis with Lane and the run game. Bring guards on pulls, pull Pouncey out in front of Lane too. Pouncey can get the trash out of the way knocking down a LB or safety to allow Lane to go head-up and destroy Revis into next month, - we've pulled Pouncey out wide before and he has the athleticism to get there fast.

I would love to see Javorskie send Revis into next month like he did against cornerbacks in the preseason.,

Remember last year when the Dolphins had a franchise record 13-minute TD drive against those Pansy Jets. And that was with Jake Long and Reggie Bush out of the lineup. Punch em in the mouth and the Jets will run away with their tails between their legs and quit. That is the MO of that pathetic franchise.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love this guy's attitude
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Javorskie needs more touches. This guy plays like a beast! Needs to be incorporated into the offense more, other than used just as a blocker...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jorvorskie Lane: the rated-R version of the Kurt Warner story.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to see Lane flatten Bart bigmouth Scott and then steamroll Revis. Would be a thing of beauty to see
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyboy View Post
    The dolphins must set up plays in the 1st quarter to get Lane out in the flats on swing passess and then to go right into the chest, or preferably right at the head of Revis to knock him out of the game. Get that weak tackling ***** off of the field crying with his tail between his legs. And do it multiple times, keep attacking Revis with Lane and the run game. Bring guards on pulls, pull Pouncey out in front of Lane too. Pouncey can get the trash out of the way knocking down a LB or safety to allow Lane to go head-up and destroy Revis into next month, - we've pulled Pouncey out wide before and he has the athleticism to get there fast.

I would love to see Javorskie send Revis into next month like he did against cornerbacks in the preseason.,

Remember last year when the Dolphins had a franchise record 13-minute TD drive against those Pansy Jets. And that was with Jake Long and Reggie Bush out of the lineup. Punch em in the mouth and the Jets will run away with their tails between their legs and quit. That is the MO of that pathetic franchise.

Would love to see Revis get smashed. Also I want Bart Scott to get punished like a rented mule. Would be a bonus to have someone run out of bounds and knock Rex Ryan 10 yards through the air.
    Quote Quote