Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you hear Ron jaworski

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Did you hear Ron jaworski

They where talking about Peyton's 3 picks, and this sucka said, "I can make a strong case for all three of mannings picks"! Are you serious, it looked like all bad reads and throws on Peyton's part, Ron blamed the receivers and said they ran the wrong routes my butt! But when thill, did it off tip passes not "bad reads" just tipped passes and they media clown him. I just wanted to vent on that
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad we passed on PM
    Pastor stands up in Church from the pulpit and asks the congregation if they know what the resurrection is about? Small child in a pew puts his hands up and would like to answer, pastor asks the child to answer, Boy says "If the resurrection persists over 4 hours you have have to call a doctor"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was watching that game.

Those were really bad throws.

Thanks Shifty!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's Peyton! He can do no wrong. I think he's done though
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Every great QB has games like that. Hell, Marino had several 5 INT games throughout his career. It's how they respond to those. Manning reponded like all great QBs do, he brushed them off and damn near led a comeback. If you think the Falcons fans weren't nervous as **** when Manning got the ball again in the 4th with time to score, you're only fooling yourself.

That being said, we went the direction we did because we had no choice. Let's not start revising history and make it seem like we passed on Manning. He chose his direction and we went the direction we had too.

Luckily, Tannehill looked like he exhibited some of the same qualities as Manning and Marino in that he brushed that first week off, learned from his mistakes, and moved on.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rev kev View Post
    I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad we passed on PM
    Revisionist history.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're right, but im just sick and tired of our players not getting support and back from the media, I know we've been shaky in years past, but I remember when had house hold named that people always mention when talking certain positions but lately not really, but it's starting to come Alive some as some of our defense players are being recognized now. I just want thill to get some respect ya know, I never dreamed that him only playing 19 months as a qb from wideout and now he looks soo good and promising like no other qb we had sine you know who. I'll admitt, I was pissed when we got him, but I was like you know what, maybe we might have something here when I noticed that it was Sherman and his same system that was here, I'm a strong believer in "system" makes a qb and it allows them to flourish and become better quicker . Once this team becomes a winning franchise with Miami, watch how all the people with there's kids and mama in tow ready to hope on the wagon for the next decade!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    You're right, but im just sick and tired of our players not getting support and back from the media, I know we've been shaky in years past, but I remember when had house hold named that people always mention when talking certain positions but lately not really, but it's starting to come Alive some as some of our defense players are being recognized now. I just want thill to get some respect ya know, I never dreamed that him only playing 19 months as a qb from wideout and now he looks soo good and promising like no other qb we had sine you know who. I'll admitt, I was pissed when we got him, but I was like you know what, maybe we might have something here when I noticed that it was Sherman and his same system that was here, I'm a strong believer in "system" makes a qb and it allows them to flourish and become better quicker . Once this team becomes a winning franchise with Miami, watch how all the people with there's kids and mama in tow ready to hope on the wagon for the next decade!
    Also, it was Jaworski. I guarantee if he was covering the Phins-Texans game, he would be saying the same thing about Tannehill's INTs. He loves himself some QBs. Hell, he loved Beck if memory serves me correctly.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Phins Up!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cudahy, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Did you hear Ron jaworski

Oh well, he wont be able to make cases against the ones he throws against Houston later on.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Every great QB has games like that. Hell, Marino had several 5 INT games throughout his career. It's how they respond to those. Manning reponded like all great QBs do, he brushed them off and damn near led a comeback. If you think the Falcons fans weren't nervous as **** when Manning got the ball again in the 4th with time to score, you're only fooling yourself.

That being said, we went the direction we did because we had no choice. Let's not start revising history and make it seem like we passed on Manning. He chose his direction and we went the direction we had too.

Luckily, Tannehill looked like he exhibited some of the same qualities as Manning and Marino in that he brushed that first week off, learned from his mistakes, and moved on.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Revisionist history.
    Not so fast - the guy would sell tickets but can he withstand the wear and tear - I really doubt it

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I am speaking for myself, not the organization - you speak for yourself
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by rev kev View Post
    Not so fast - the guy would sell tickets but can he withstand the wear and tear - I really doubt it

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I am speaking for myself, not the organization - you speak for yourself
    I wasn't referring to your opinion of whether we should or shouldn't have passed on him as we never even had that opportunity. I was referring to your misrepresentation of a fact (lie). The Dolphins never passed on him, he passed on the Dolphins. That's a fact.
    Quote Quote