Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Cant make this **** up

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Cant make this **** up

from 2 ****ing missed fgs including 1 in ot to win it, to blocking a fg attempt only to have our ****ing coach try to ice the kicker which never ****ing works, this is sick. even worse its to these ****ing bastards. so much to discuss for this game, so many flaws, but wow, a game in which he had within our grasps to now being 1-2, sick to my stomach along with many other fin fans,

just when i feel like i have seen it all, it happens. **** this
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of course it happens to us. I don't believe in super natural ****, but as the years go by and **** like this happens, I'm truly starting to believe we're cursed. Also, some really ****ing horrid play calling in the 2nd half.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pretty Ironic we lose on missed FG's against a Foot Fetish Freak and a FG Fist Pumper. And people are saying we shot ourselves in the "foot". OK Karma - you have our attention! LOL!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    from 2 ****ing missed fgs including 1 in ot to win it, to blocking a fg attempt only to have our ****ing coach try to ice the kicker which never ****ing works, this is sick. even worse its to these ****ing bastards. so much to discuss for this game, so many flaws, but wow, a game in which he had within our grasps to now being 1-2, sick to my stomach along with many other fin fans,

just when i feel like i have seen it all, it happens. **** this
    had to give you a thumbs down (sorry) because your anger is a bit misdirected. There was not one thing that happened that lost us this game. It was a myriad of mistakes. Philbin calling the TO to ice the kicker was not what lost us the game. I agree that Carpenter's crapiness was a huge factor, but there are way too many holes on this team to just claim one or two people should be blamed. The realistic fan knew what kind of team we had going into this ball game, and that there was a distinct possiblility we would come out of it with a loss. This was a tough loss for sure, but dont kill yourself thinking a win today was going to make everything right with this team .
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    had to give you a thumbs down (sorry) because your anger is a bit misdirected. There was not one thing that happened that lost us this game. It was a myriad of mistakes. Philbin calling the TO to ice the kicker was not what lost us the game. I agree that Carpenter's crapiness was a huge factor, but there are way too many holes on this team to just claim one or two people should be blamed. The realistic fan knew what kind of team we had going into this ball game, and that there was a distinct possiblility we would come out of it with a loss. This was a tough loss for sure, but dont kill yourself thinking a win today was going to make everything right with this team .
    ya i understand, there were deff many factors that led to our loss. you cant just pin it on one person, i get it, its just so god damn frustrating.

this season the fins did not have many expectations, and in an nfl (although its really early) that seems really medicore this year, we had a chance to start 2-1,and although i know realistically we are not sb contenders, nonetheless it would have been exciting for us fans, and we just lose like this. obviously the season is far from over, but a big step back.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah this game was very winnable which makes the loss even a bigger kick to the nuts . Lets hope we bounce back next week.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    cuse fin fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sherman needs to walk the walk ( if I could fire you today I would ) Need a Fresh young Mind calling the plays
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    A win over the Jets makes everything right.
    Quote Quote