Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Revis may be done for teh season

  1. -21
    phinfan13's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    1,809
    vCash:
    4315
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we lose twice this season to the Jets without Revis, then we are light-years away from even being a 'good' team.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Dolphins7273's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2007
    Posts:
    4,130
    vCash:
    484
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Why don't you go away? You are 100 x more annoying than any jet fan that has posted here today.
    You can find me as annoying as you want, but none of the things I say are untrue. The truth just hurts. I'm sorry.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Jetsfan89's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    802
    vCash:
    2118
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Revis apparently was seen walking to the team bus carrying his luggage with no crutches. So take that for what its worth.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,573
    vCash:
    10141
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe Sherman could have figured this out and thrown the ball to whoever was being guarded by Revis' replacement, but NOOOOOO we decided to get Conservative and play not-to-lose.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    FIN4LIFE

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    13,395
    vCash:
    24583
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceGalactic Empire medal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    You can find me as annoying as you want, but none of the things I say are untrue. The truth just hurts. I'm sorry.
    What hurts is that we lost because of a kicker today, not because of the bs you keep spewing since last week. Carp sux , has the last 3 years. He wont be a fin next year i can promise you that. But the never ending hatred of the fins is what gets tiring. I felt bad for you when you posted pics of yourself and your crappy experience at the dolphins victory last week. Now it makes sense why people were blasting you. You should make a note to self, never put pictures of myself on the internet ever again.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Maybe Sherman could have figured this out and thrown the ball to whoever was being guarded by Revis' replacement, but NOOOOOO we decided to get Conservative and play not-to-lose.
    Didnt Tanny throw Wilsons way a couple of times? I know that Wilson got flagged for interference on one play
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,404
    vCash:
    17824
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    Look if Reggie can't take a hit, then get him off the field.

    We don't need any fragile players anyway.

    Injuries are part of the game and if your out (as in tapping out) your out!

    It does us no good to be harping on a player who can't take the punishment.

    d-1
    If injuries are a part of the game and he gets injured, how is it he can't take a hit?



    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,573
    vCash:
    10141
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Didnt Tanny throw Wilsons way a couple of times? I know that Wilson got flagged for interference on one play
    I dunno....the replacement refs are way too flag happy on pass interference....it's ruining games. I think they have called more than twice as many pass interference calls as refs did last year.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I dunno....the replacement refs are way too flag happy on pass interference....it's ruining games. I think they have called more than twice as many pass interference calls as refs did last year.

    On that play, Wilson definitely should have been flagged for interference, but i agree, these refs are flag happy
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    Dolphins7273's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2007
    Posts:
    4,130
    vCash:
    484
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    What hurts is that we lost because of a kicker today, not because of the bs you keep spewing since last week. Carp sux , has the last 3 years. He wont be a fin next year i can promise you that. But the never ending hatred of the fins is what gets tiring. I felt bad for you when you posted pics of yourself and your crappy experience at the dolphins victory last week. Now it makes sense why people were blasting you. You should make a note to self, never put pictures of myself on the internet ever again.
    Cool story. Now feel free to stop yourself and realize you're blaming the guy that's on the field a handful of times throughout the game. Maybe if they would have put the ball in the endzone a little more, it wouldn't have had to come down to FG. And as far as pictures go, if I feel like posting more in the future, I will do so.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. If you can't win with Revis...
    By Ruckus45 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 11:18 AM
  2. Revis may be done for teh season
    By Heinegrabber in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 08:23 PM
  3. Revis
    By vere76 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 10:50 PM
  4. Revis or not to Revis?
    By RHoffman in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 01:17 AM
  5. Revis wants $20 million a season
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •