Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The D Train Juked Revis So Bad He Tore His ACL.

1. -51
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Trust me, that is my #1 Jets player, just got his jersey and this happens. All this Karma talk by the fans, i hope one of your major players doesnt go down for the season. Karma works both ways.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Any given Sunday, did you see that in your crystal ball? IMO, you lose to Arizona, and still sit in the basement of the AFC East. Have fun!
    Yeah I saw it in my crystal ball. Niners roll and the so do the Texans. I do agree that AZ beats us though.
    Neither one of us makes the playoffs this season from what I've seen so far.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    Yeah I saw it in my crystal ball. Niners roll and the so do the Texans. I do agree that AZ beats us though.
    Neither one of us makes the playoffs this season from what I've seen so far.

Does your crystal ball tell you when the real refs come back?
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As soon as they get their pensions.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PBay Fin Fan View Post
    As soon as they get their pensions.
    You have a crystal ball too??? WTF??
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steviey013 View Post
    Saw on MNF replay at halftime that it was D Thomas juke on that 3rd down play that caused Revis to tear his ACL. Good luck going anywhere without Revis you stinking Jets.
    Actually D Train as you call him, was nowhere near Revis when Revis tore his ACL. Watch the play again
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would have rather watched Pouncy land that block sending Revis leg flying three rows into the stands. Either way, justice has been served.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    I would have rather watched Pouncy land that block sending Revis leg flying three rows into the stands. Either way, justice has been served.
    And another classy guys shows up.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If ya'll remember when Reggie got hurt, that lowlife Landry went running back to his mates clapping his hands with glee that Reggie was hurt. When Revis was carried off the field every Dolphin player clapped in respect. Little bit of a difference here, huh?
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    And another classy guys shows up.
    I've been to Dolphins/Jets games and have seen what "classy" fans you are. Stop actingg like you are the chosen one sent here to let us know who is "classy" or not. We all know what Pace and tubasauras Rex said. Revis is still making millions of dollars do you think he gives a ****? I doubt it. Definitely wasn't like you guys were making a run at the Lombardi. Nearly losing to a rebuilding Dolphins team. Stop lurking on a thread acting like we care whether you think we are classy or not.

Your team was going to put "hot sauce" on Reggie. He got hurt, left the game and you won. Had he not been hurt we all know what the end result would be. Oh yeah, and you lost your pro bowl corner for the year. That's karma. Classy or not that is ****ing karma.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    I've been to Dolphins/Jets games and have seen what "classy" fans you are. Stop actingg like you are the chosen one sent here to let us know who is "classy" or not. We all know what Pace and tubasauras Rex said. Revis is still making millions of dollars do you think he gives a ****? I doubt it. Definitely wasn't like you guys were making a run at the Lombardi. Nearly losing to a rebuilding Dolphins team. Stop lurking on a thread acting like we care whether you think we are classy or not.

Your team was going to put "hot sauce" on Reggie. He got hurt, left the game and you won. Had he not been hurt we all know what the end result would be. Oh yeah, and you lost your pro bowl corner for the year. That's karma. Classy or not that is ****ing karma.
    There is that word rebuilding again, you guys use it so often its funny. Karma works both ways, careful how you use that terminology, because it will bite your team in the ass soon enough. Lurking? So many people on here laughing and applauding that Revis is out. Glad that some of you are still riding that fat thing with Rex, tubasaurus? Guess the internet brings out the kid in all of us. Yes, class, some have it, some dont. And obviously, you dont.

And you dont know that you would have won that game with Reggie in, oh yeah, we won. Chew on that one, and hold onto the rebuilding excuse for a little while longer
    Quote Quote