Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: The D Train Juked Revis So Bad He Tore His ACL.

1. -61
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I love when dolphin fans mock the Jets and our fans as classless then you see garbage like this.
    I hate the Jets as much as the next dolphins fan but i do agree with you i dont think there are a lot of fan that are classless for every team do i think a lot of jets fans are classless yes but so are a lot of dolphins fans i dont like Revis even a little bit but i dont every want to see guy tear his ACL i tore mine in HS which ruined the rest of my senior season so i would never ever with something like this on anybody. plus if the dolphins beat the jets i would rather it be at full strength of the jets then beating them without Revis.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by houtz View Post
    I've been to Dolphins/Jets games and have seen what "classy" fans you are. Stop actingg like you are the chosen one sent here to let us know who is "classy" or not. We all know what Pace and tubasauras Rex said. Revis is still making millions of dollars do you think he gives a ****? I doubt it. Definitely wasn't like you guys were making a run at the Lombardi. Nearly losing to a rebuilding Dolphins team. Stop lurking on a thread acting like we care whether you think we are classy or not.

Your team was going to put "hot sauce" on Reggie. He got hurt, left the game and you won. Had he not been hurt we all know what the end result would be. Oh yeah, and you lost your pro bowl corner for the year. That's karma. Classy or not that is ****ing karma.
    B/c others are idiots it means you have to act like one too? are you 12 or are you an adult?

We get it, you are rebuilding, the longest rebuilding job in the history of organized sports. keep using the rebuilding crutch and watching other teams go from bad to good every year and make the playoffs while you rebuild again. Don't worry, after ireland is fired and the new GM cleans house you'll have that excuse again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by #1dolphinsfan View Post
    I hate the Jets as much as the next dolphins fan but i do agree with you i dont think there are a lot of fan that are classless for every team do i think a lot of jets fans are classless yes but so are a lot of dolphins fans i dont like Revis even a little bit but i dont every want to see guy tear his ACL i tore mine in HS which ruined the rest of my senior season so i would never ever with something like this on anybody. plus if the dolphins beat the jets i would rather it be at full strength of the jets then beating them without Revis.
    I think it happens w/ every fanbase on every board and in every Stadium unfortunately. There are more good fans than bad but the bad ones ruin it for all of the good ones.
    Quote Quote