Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Group: Stay Out For the Lockout - Boycott 5 minutes of game this week!

1. -31
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does admission become free after the first 5 minutes of a game? Otherwise, LOL
    "Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Wrong! In the airline world management pisses away millions of dollars before they even turn the lights on! I could give you Countless examples, but since you don't have experience you won't understand. As far as the NFL profit it s made public during the Players negotiations. You people want a cheaper product then you line up and cry when it blows up in your face.
    Yeah, airlines around the world over the past fifty years keep going out of business one after another solely because of horrible mismanagement and millions upon millions of dollars pissed away, and not because of other factors. Of course. ****ing idiot clowns in management. Oh, hey, look at the time, better get back on the picket line.

Oh, and when were NFL profits made public? I don't know of any of the 32 teams that made their financials public. Maybe the Packers? Give me a link, I'd love to see them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get a clue it is economics of scale! Funny the league hasn't been bashful about raising prices oneverything associated worth the NFL brand.
    Put the big gulp kool-aid down and take a breath...a couple more games without them and they come crawling back (or stay home) even better!
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get a clue it is economics of scale! Funny the league hasn't been bashful about raising prices oneverything associated worth the NFL brand.
    Well of course not. Same thing goes for your airline industries, right? Bag fees continue to climb seemingly every time you fly (unless you hold elite status like myself ). I paid almost $3 for a bottle of water at the airport recently.

That's how a business grows and prospers. There's nothing wrong with raising prices on everything associated with the brand.

It goes back to what I said earlier. An $8 hot dog at Sun Life is absurd. But it's your choice to either pay it or walk away from it. If everyone walks away from the $8 hot dog, then the stadium is spending thousands on the hot dogs that they're not selling. Suddenly, hot dogs are a money pit. So you either stop selling hot dogs, or you lower prices on the hot dogs and see what happens.

If the NFL is selling you an $8 hot dog, if you think about it, that's your fault lol.

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Yeah, airlines around the world over the past fifty years keep going out of business one after another solely because of horrible mismanagement and millions upon millions of dollars pissed away, and not because of other factors. Of course. ****ing idiot clowns in management. Oh, hey, look at the time, better get back on the picket line.

Oh, and when were NFL profits made public? I don't know of any of the 32 teams that made their financials public. Maybe the Packers? Give me a link, I'd love to see them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxywEE1kK6I

Here is what out sourcing gets you 51 people died because the only pilots willing to fly for peanuts literally failed every training event they ever attempted! They managed to fly a perfectly good airplane into the ground! But hey management gave themselves a nice bonus after they outsourced that flying.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

Here is what out sourcing gets you 51 people died because the only pilots willing to fly for peanuts literally failed every training event they ever attempted! They managed to fly a perfectly good airplane into the ground! But hey management gave themselves a nice bonus after they outsourced that flying.
    Interesting. The only pilots that the airline could afford were incompetent? Sounds like there are some problems in the aviation labor market.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Interesting. The only pilots that the airline could afford were incompetent? Sounds like there are some problems in the aviation labor market.
    If you really knew how some airlines operate out would make you puke. I shouldn't have said only pilots because there are some great pilots and great people at that company. Reality is the only way to get a product that cheap is to cut corners. I can tell you though with the amount of training failures the captain had he would have been fitted at most airlines.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah this won't work, and besides, not like we show up in time anyways.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jcane here is your homework asignment since I like you and don't want to see you strapped to a yard dart! google the ntsb report for the link I posted then pm me and I will tell you airlines I won't fly on our let my family fly on that are subsidies operating for major airlines.

The moral of the rant gentleman is you get what you pay for! Three scabs are screwing up regularly because they aren't good enough. The people making those decisions don't suffer because you line their pocket! If you are ok with that you can't complain if ether bad call loses are game.
    Quote Quote